Dietlicious

• Timely DeliveryYes (8) · No
Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Terrible frozen food

I honestly don’t know how people can eat this food. It’s frozen, so when you thaw it the texture of the food changes and it’s gross and watery. I have tried pretty much all meal plans in Australia and this is by far the worst. There are cheaper FRESH options available

Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Lhasa Apso G.

Lhasa Apso G.

fabulous flavour

All meals have fantastic flavour and size is perfect. Love the fact you can get gluten free, vegan meals and dairy free too. Much better than any other diet meal company.

Start DateAugust 2020

Find out how Dietlicious compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Jennifer D

Jennifer DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty real food!

Just finished a 3 day cleanse (gluten free as I am Coeliac) and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and tastiness of all the meals and snacks. Just a breakfast smoothie was a little “light on” for me so I added a poached egg each morning and a piece of fruit each night & felt very satisfied with everything else. Didnt feel deprived one bit! LOVED the taste of everything. Thank you!

Start DateJune 2020
Genine H.

Genine H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Meals that taste great & are healthy for you

A variety of meals to choose from that taste great & are healthy for you. Portions are smaller than what I'm used too but I've found the meals to be fulfilling.

Start DateFebruary 2020

ColinW

ColinWGold Coast QLD

delivers as advertised

tried this through my health fund and quickly realized the regular plans are not for me based on expense and my intent ... i'm a busy person who doesn't need too need to lose weight, i just want to have a healthy diet without the hassle of cooking ... for me, so far this service has delivered. I use the individual meal option for lunch and dinner, supplementing with my own supplies to have breakfast, and snacks between lunch and dinner ... so far it is working out

Yes, the serves may appear small, and they may not look appealing all the time, but they are nutritious and are filling, and given part of an overall balanced approach i have no issue recommending them

Start DateDecember 2019
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Katiiie P

Katiiie PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious Surprise Indeed!

Working full time and being home during the week by myself, I was after a healthy and easy option for lunches and dinners, something that was also calorie controlled, that's when I came across Dietlicious. I am onto my third week and so far, every single meal I have had has been delicious! I have tried everything from salads to curries and meatballs with pasta, it is all fantastic! I couldn't recommend Dietlicious more highly!

Start DateJuly 2019