Dietlicious

Dietlicious (page 2 of 3)

• Timely DeliveryYes (8) · No (0)
miss_daphnee

miss_daphneeAU

Website always crashes

The food tastes good and I'd love to order more but the website crashes literally every time I use it. It normally takes me 40 mins to order, crash re order, try to pay, crash. This issue has been happening for three years. Sort it out! Your so irritating

Website issues

Would love to be able to leave an actual review however I can't even successfully use the website as the server keeps crashing. Sometimes I'm able to get in and just as I go to alter my cart or something it crashes again and I cannot get back in. Very frustrating as i am trying to compare prices and nutrition value to other meal plans at the moment but it seems I might have to just give up on this one. Also to be clear I am not some technological invalid, I have full wi-fi or 4G connection and have no problem loading anything else. Please fix as I would really like to view all options.

Thanks.

Hollie

HollieSydney

Terrible. Unreliable, delivery driver went to wrong address, rude staff

Don't bother ordering through this business. The staff are unhelpful and rude. Driver cannot even deliver to the correct address or on time. Terrible business, I would never order with them.

Find out how Dietlicious compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

The food never arrived, then they cancelled the service to the area - terrible

The big promise on the phone, happy to take your money and then the food never arrived. They have now stopped the service altogether. Very disappointing that they didn't attempt to fix the issues or warn that there could be an issues. They also reported that it wasn't their issue, it was the delivery people's issue. Sorry but if it's your business to get the food there its's a problem with your business.

Love it

Been on Dietlicious for three weeks now and lost 3kg, Started with 5 day cleanse. Love it, I agree, easiest diet i have been on. I cook for my family every night and just eat my food with them . I am rarely hungry and am actually really full after dinner .Feel much healthier too.

Best Diet I've ever been on!

Lena

LenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lost 4kgs in 2 weeks - Great food, good service & it works

Dishonest company delivering rotten food.

I received a rotten tomato and called Dietlicious. I was promised that this issue wouldn't happen again.

The subsequent week, I received another rotten tomato. When I called again and spoke to the business owner, I was told that "I had too much time on my hands to be complaining about a rotten tomato".

I would absolutely avoid dealing with this dishonest company at all costs. It's more expensive than Lite N Easy, although I've never had an issue when ordering from Lite N Easy in the past.

It's just not worth wasting your money on a dishonest company which thrives on passive aggressive and dishonest customer service.

Daniele

DanieleSydney

The Yellow Brick Road of Diet Advice/Guidance

Seriously, I've been a fan (of Dietlicious) for some time now and not that I don't research these matters myself but being time poor (who isn't), its just great to get the expert advice and guidance inherent in the Dietlicious approach, where you can simply choose & follow the easy (& yummy) progression through cleanse. Into a 1200 Cal Plan to get the kickstart we all need, & then simply maintain by eating dietlicious 3-4 days a week (you'll quickly find your favourites. SO MANY to choose from) and Voila Weight Loss Achieved & Maintained!!
WooHoo!! Loving it :)

Trish

Trish

Amazing flavours - I'll never cook again!

worldpeace

worldpeace

Yum!

We don't usually get convenience meals but were given a voucher after a sickness in the family. We really loved all the meals, could happily eat them again and again.

For us it is way too expensive though, plus delivery cost, and I can't hang around all day waiting for delivery. However if I did not have to be careful with my food budget and could work out something with the deliveries, I would get these meals a LOT, better than a personal chef and so easy!!

Mr Toasty

Mr ToastySydney

The New Salads are EXCELLENT

I'm a fan of so many dishes on the menu..having eaten many of my faves for some time.. but I couldn't believe how good (& Large) the New Salads are.
The Chicken is exceptional.. the sauce.. the nuts..the Flavour.. The Freshness of the leaves..I needed a Bigger plate!.. Fantastic!! Lovem.. I'm hooked :) Keep'em coming Dietlicious!!

Ad

First diet I can stick to

I am now in week 4 of my diet and am not Hungry at all. The food is great quality especially the fish, lamb and Asian dishes
It's real food and tastes good and it's very simple to organise especially the lunch and snacks.
Recommended for anyone who wants tasty food.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Even though they had a gluten free option, the food caused me problems..

I am gluten intolerant and ordered the 1200 calorie gluten free 5 day meal plan to try. I had to stop it after the 3rd day because the food was giving me constant flatulence and burping which is symptomatic for me of the presence of gluten or preservatives. It's a shame because the meals are tasty and the portion sizes are decent. I think the what may have bothered my gut was the heavy sauces on the dinner meals like the arabian beef and cinammon scented lamb. Overall this is definitely superior to Lite'n'easy and if you don't have any particular food intolerances then give it a try.

Delicious food, so convenient

I have been using GDS and Dietlicious for over two years and my husband and I absolutely love it. We just started the 1200 calories weekly meals again and don't get hungry, even though we are both over 6ft tall. My favourite are the curries, there is such a great variety you don't get sick of the food. Very happy with the customer service too, would recommend to anyone!

celltecaircon

celltecaircon

Meals are too small

Shonna

ShonnaBrisbane

Great food - considering they come prepaid

I think the thing that people get confused by is that - a chef is NOT in your home cooking a meal for you. It is pre made, packed and shipped to you. Its not going to taste like a 5 star restaurant...be realistic. On another note - I keep seeing reviews that Dietlicious portions are too small - well take a quick peek at the name of the company? D.I.E.T.L.I.C.I.O.U.S - key word diet, they only provide you with what you need.

I trialled the 10 day detox and it was amazing - great food, great results.

Key thing I wanted to get across in this review - be realistic.

Cheers,
Shonna :)

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fresh. Tasty. Easy!

Awful and watery

After weeks of saving up to be able to buy and try out a 10 day menu i must say i dont agree with the reviews. I found the food watery and it gave me very bad indigestion. After writing to the company i found that they were very unsympathetic and uninterested in what i had to say. It wss less than 48hrs that ive had the product and i regret every minute of it.

Very watery and a bit smelly

ECN

ECNBrisbane

Excellent food

This service is more expensive than lite n easy but the food is so much better. Every ingredient in the packages is exactly what you'd use at home. It's a diet for foodies.
It's also not so heavy on the carbs as Lite N Easy is.
They also have another service called Gourmet Dinner Service so you can order man/family meals with the dietlicious food.
Good food
Sometimes the veggie packs were frozen and didn't defrost well