3.7

63%12%24%
Brand Manager for Dietlicious? Claim your listing.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW11 posts

Even though they had a gluten free option, the food caused me problems

I am gluten intolerant and ordered the 1200 calorie gluten free 5 day meal plan to try. I had to stop it after the 3rd day because the food was giving me constant flatulence and burping which is symptomatic for me of the presence of gluten or preservatives. It's a shame because the meals are tasty and the portion sizes are decent. I think the what may have bothered my gut was the heavy sauces on the dinner meals like the arabian beef and cinammon scented lamb. Overall this is definitely superior to Lite'n'easy and if you don't have any particular food intolerances then give it a try.

Petra P
Petra P

Delicious food, so convenient

I have been using GDS and Dietlicious for over two years and my husband and I absolutely love it. We just started the 1200 calories weekly meals again and don't get hungry, even though we are both over 6ft tall. My favourite are the curries, there is such a great variety you don't get sick of the food. Very happy with the customer service too, would recommend to anyone!

celltecaircon
celltecaircon3 posts

Shonna
ShonnaBrisbane

Great food - considering they come prepaid

I think the thing that people get confused by is that - a chef is NOT in your home cooking a meal for you. It is pre made, packed and shipped to you. Its not going to taste like a 5 star restaurant...be realistic. On another note - I keep seeing reviews that Dietlicious portions are too small - well take a quick peek at the name of the company? D.I.E.T.L.I.C.I.O.U.S - key word diet, they only provide you with what you need.

I trialled the 10 day detox and it was amazing - great food, great results.

Key thing I wanted to get across in this review - be realistic.

Cheers,

Shonna :)

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Coco
Coco

Awful and watery

After weeks of saving up to be able to buy and try out a 10 day menu i must say i dont agree with the reviews. I found the food watery and it gave me very bad indigestion. After writing to the company i found that they were very unsympathetic and uninterested in what i had to say. It wss less than 48hrs that ive had the product and i regret every minute of it.

Very watery and a bit smelly

ECN
ECNBrisbane38 posts

Excellent food

This service is more expensive than lite n easy but the food is so much better. Every ingredient in the packages is exactly what you'd use at home. It's a diet for foodies.

It's also not so heavy on the carbs as Lite N Easy is.

They also have another service called Gourmet Dinner Service so you can order man/family meals with the dietlicious food.
Good food
Sometimes the veggie packs were frozen and didn't defrost well

Di
DiMelbourne17 posts

Best Healthly Eating Ever

I too am tired of all the preservatives in diet food. Salt content and all the numbers on the packets that are just not good for you. As a person with a vision impairment I have found Dietlicious food easy to manage and cook and it tastes fantastic.

I often do the cleanse and the 1200 menu plans. I even had food delivered for christmas. My family members had never tried it and they all loved the food.

I love this food it's so healthy and clean and I have wonderful results with weight loss and energy levels. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try the healthy option. I always feel like I have my own personal chef in my kitchen.

It's certainly a dining out experience.everynight.

Freja84