Dietlicious

Dietlicious (page 3 of 3)

• Timely DeliveryYes (8) · No (0)
Di

DiMelbourne

Best Healthly Eating Ever

I too am tired of all the preservatives in diet food. Salt content and all the numbers on the packets that are just not good for you. As a person with a vision impairment I have found Dietlicious food easy to manage and cook and it tastes fantastic.
I often do the cleanse and the 1200 menu plans. I even had food delivered for christmas. My family members had never tried it and they all loved the food.
I love this food it's so healthy and clean and I have wonderful results with weight loss and energy levels. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try the healthy option. I always feel like I have my own personal chef in my kitchen.
It's certainly a dining out experience.everynight.

Freja84

Freja84Sydney

Gourmet Food on a Diet

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you an NDIS provider?

nahdoo

nahdooasked

Anyone ordered special diets such as Frunctose Intolerant, Gluten Intolerant, and Lactose Intolerant as I have been diagnosed. A difficult diet which does not allow Garlic, Onion and lots of fruits such as Apples and Stone Fruits. I lost weight and became sick before I was diagnosed but I need tasy food I can eat to maintain my weight..

jessyoung1384
jessyoung1384

I'm coeliac so on a gluten free diet, I'm loving the meals from Dietlicious! Each meal you can click on and see ingredients, which would be helpful for you :)

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs