Dietlicious

Dietlicious

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (0)
Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Terrible frozen food

I honestly don’t know how people can eat this food. It’s frozen, so when you thaw it the texture of the food changes and it’s gross and watery. I have tried pretty much all meal plans in Australia and this is by far the worst. There are cheaper FRESH options available

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

JGray

JGrayAU

If you need to appreciate airline food, eat Dietlicious

Hollie

HollieSydney

Terrible. Unreliable, delivery driver went to wrong address, rude staff

Don't bother ordering through this business. The staff are unhelpful and rude. Driver cannot even deliver to the correct address or on time. Terrible business, I would never order with them.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Dietlicious compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

The food never arrived, then they cancelled the service to the area - terrible

The big promise on the phone, happy to take your money and then the food never arrived. They have now stopped the service altogether. Very disappointing that they didn't attempt to fix the issues or warn that there could be an issues. They also reported that it wasn't their issue, it was the delivery people's issue. Sorry but if it's your business to get the food there its's a problem with your business.

Dishonest company delivering rotten food.

I received a rotten tomato and called Dietlicious. I was promised that this issue wouldn't happen again.

The subsequent week, I received another rotten tomato. When I called again and spoke to the business owner, I was told that "I had too much time on my hands to be complaining about a rotten tomato".

I would absolutely avoid dealing with this dishonest company at all costs. It's more expensive than Lite N Easy, although I've never had an issue when ordering from Lite N Easy in the past.

It's just not worth wasting your money on a dishonest company which thrives on passive aggressive and dishonest customer service.

Awful and watery

After weeks of saving up to be able to buy and try out a 10 day menu i must say i dont agree with the reviews. I found the food watery and it gave me very bad indigestion. After writing to the company i found that they were very unsympathetic and uninterested in what i had to say. It wss less than 48hrs that ive had the product and i regret every minute of it.

Very watery and a bit smelly

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you an NDIS provider?

nahdoo

nahdooasked

Anyone ordered special diets such as Frunctose Intolerant, Gluten Intolerant, and Lactose Intolerant as I have been diagnosed. A difficult diet which does not allow Garlic, Onion and lots of fruits such as Apples and Stone Fruits. I lost weight and became sick before I was diagnosed but I need tasy food I can eat to maintain my weight..

jessyoung1384
jessyoung1384

I'm coeliac so on a gluten free diet, I'm loving the meals from Dietlicious! Each meal you can click on and see ingredients, which would be helpful for you :)

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs