Dietlicious

Dietlicious

Holisticme

HolisticmeBrisbane

Inconsistent in quality, information and service, cannot recommend

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,583 reviews
Ad
miss_daphnee

miss_daphneeAU

Website always crashes

The food tastes good and I'd love to order more but the website crashes literally every time I use it. It normally takes me 40 mins to order, crash re order, try to pay, crash. This issue has been happening for three years. Sort it out! Your so irritating

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you an NDIS provider?

nahdoo

nahdooasked

Anyone ordered special diets such as Frunctose Intolerant, Gluten Intolerant, and Lactose Intolerant as I have been diagnosed. A difficult diet which does not allow Garlic, Onion and lots of fruits such as Apples and Stone Fruits. I lost weight and became sick before I was diagnosed but I need tasy food I can eat to maintain my weight..

jessyoung1384
jessyoung1384

I'm coeliac so on a gluten free diet, I'm loving the meals from Dietlicious! Each meal you can click on and see ingredients, which would be helpful for you :)

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs