Dietlicious

Dietlicious

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (0)

Query in actual calories

Website crash

Spent time reading and selecting meals and it crashed when putting in payment. Carts gets emptied. Can't be bothered to redo now. Shame food looks good but so far has been a waste of time last two times I tried

Website issues

Would love to be able to leave an actual review however I can't even successfully use the website as the server keeps crashing. Sometimes I'm able to get in and just as I go to alter my cart or something it crashes again and I cannot get back in. Very frustrating as i am trying to compare prices and nutrition value to other meal plans at the moment but it seems I might have to just give up on this one. Also to be clear I am not some technological invalid, I have full wi-fi or 4G connection and have no problem loading anything else. Please fix as I would really like to view all options.

Thanks.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Dietlicious compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Even though they had a gluten free option, the food caused me problems..

I am gluten intolerant and ordered the 1200 calorie gluten free 5 day meal plan to try. I had to stop it after the 3rd day because the food was giving me constant flatulence and burping which is symptomatic for me of the presence of gluten or preservatives. It's a shame because the meals are tasty and the portion sizes are decent. I think the what may have bothered my gut was the heavy sauces on the dinner meals like the arabian beef and cinammon scented lamb. Overall this is definitely superior to Lite'n'easy and if you don't have any particular food intolerances then give it a try.

celltecaircon

celltecaircon

Meals are too small

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you an NDIS provider?

nahdoo

nahdooasked

Anyone ordered special diets such as Frunctose Intolerant, Gluten Intolerant, and Lactose Intolerant as I have been diagnosed. A difficult diet which does not allow Garlic, Onion and lots of fruits such as Apples and Stone Fruits. I lost weight and became sick before I was diagnosed but I need tasy food I can eat to maintain my weight..

jessyoung1384
jessyoung1384

I'm coeliac so on a gluten free diet, I'm loving the meals from Dietlicious! Each meal you can click on and see ingredients, which would be helpful for you :)

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs