Dietlicious

Dietlicious

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (0)
Genine H.

Genine H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Meals that taste great & are healthy for you

A variety of meals to choose from that taste great & are healthy for you. Portions are smaller than what I'm used too but I've found the meals to be fulfilling.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,569 reviews
Ad
Julsa

Julsa

Good

Food is very tasty. Once again, can pick up the food. Always fresh, and the menu for my budget isn't too expensive. I couldn't complain. Not perfect, but better than a lot of the other ones I have tried in the past.

Toller

Toller

Tasty with good options for vegetarians and vegans

Into week two of Dietlicious meals and have been pleased with the selection so far. Meals are really flavorsome . Vegan and vegetarian options lean towards a spicier selection of Thai, Indian and Mexican influenced dishes . For vegans there is a good selection of protein snacks as well.
Prices seemed to be on par with other food delivery services . My choice of Dietlicious over other products came down to the range of vegan options and the number of positive reviews they received . I have not been disappointed. Would recommend this service for variety if you are vegetarian or vegan wanting to follow a food plan for a period of time.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Dietlicious compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Hayley Lockyer

Hayley LockyerBrisbane

Nice tasting meals, bit exey when you add on delivery charges

I find these meals tasty with a good variety of options and nice tasting options for vegetarian and pescatarian meals. For me they are the perfect size and low calorie but my husband thinks the servings are too small for him. My only gripe with these and why I don't order often, is that you have to pay a delivery fee which on top of meals that are already $10 or $12 it becomes quite expensive.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fresh. Tasty. Easy!

Denise

Deniseasked

Are you an NDIS provider?

nahdoo

nahdooasked

Anyone ordered special diets such as Frunctose Intolerant, Gluten Intolerant, and Lactose Intolerant as I have been diagnosed. A difficult diet which does not allow Garlic, Onion and lots of fruits such as Apples and Stone Fruits. I lost weight and became sick before I was diagnosed but I need tasy food I can eat to maintain my weight..

jessyoung1384
jessyoung1384

I'm coeliac so on a gluten free diet, I'm loving the meals from Dietlicious! Each meal you can click on and see ingredients, which would be helpful for you :)

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs