Dietlicious

Dietlicious

• Timely DeliveryYes (5) · No (0)
Lhasa Apso G.

Lhasa Apso G.

fabulous flavour

All meals have fantastic flavour and size is perfect. Love the fact you can get gluten free, vegan meals and dairy free too. Much better than any other diet meal company.

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

GIVE THEM A GO!

Jennifer D

Jennifer DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty real food!

Just finished a 3 day cleanse (gluten free as I am Coeliac) and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and tastiness of all the meals and snacks. Just a breakfast smoothie was a little “light on” for me so I added a poached egg each morning and a piece of fruit each night & felt very satisfied with everything else. Didnt feel deprived one bit! LOVED the taste of everything. Thank you!

ColinW

ColinWGold Coast QLD

delivers as advertised

tried this through my health fund and quickly realized the regular plans are not for me based on expense and my intent ... i'm a busy person who doesn't need too need to lose weight, i just want to have a healthy diet without the hassle of cooking ... for me, so far this service has delivered. I use the individual meal option for lunch and dinner, supplementing with my own supplies to have breakfast, and snacks between lunch and dinner ... so far it is working out

Yes, the serves may appear small, and they may not look appealing all the time, but they are nutritious and are filling, and given part of an overall balanced approach i have no issue recommending them

Timely DeliveryYes
Katiiie P

Katiiie PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious Surprise Indeed!

Working full time and being home during the week by myself, I was after a healthy and easy option for lunches and dinners, something that was also calorie controlled, that's when I came across Dietlicious. I am onto my third week and so far, every single meal I have had has been delicious! I have tried everything from salads to curries and meatballs with pasta, it is all fantastic! I couldn't recommend Dietlicious more highly!

Lexi

Lexi

Incredible food delivery service. Food is delicious!

Jazzaine

JazzaineBrisbane

Happy customer - quick delivery and good food

Food was tasty. Had a lot of vegetarian options. I've had issues with food going bad quickly with other companies, but the food in this is so well packed - rice is vacuum-packed separately! Definitely a happy customer

Great meals!

I have started the 10 day cleanse and it's been amazing! The food is really delicious, which I wasn't expecting for cleanse food. They are well portioned too. Also I wanted to swap a couple of meals as I didn't like fish and they did it with no problem. Great communication and delivery was right on time. Good work dietlicious I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Jude W

Jude WSydney

Perfect for singles

I love Dietlicious. The meals are tasty and well flavoured and I'm so pleased to be able to purchase meals that I choose myself so I can eliminate the meat and stick to fish/chicken....and that you do meals for a single person. Wonderful and less expensive than buying the food myself without the waste.. It always arrives when due and I like being able to recycle the styrene container. Its a win win.

Tasty and so convienient

I have had the best experience with Dietlicious.

I have read the past bad experiences and have not had any of the problems, all the food has been fresh and really organized, I am currently on day 3 of my 10 day cleanse and have stuck with it, which is quite a feat considering my usual attempts at a cleanse. I was a Chef for years and years and I have found the quality and the diversity of dishes really great as I get bored quite easily.

I am about to order the 1200 calorie pan for 7 days to continue with my goals.

Thank you to the team at Dietlicious, a wonderful service and really friendly and helpful too.

I hope this helps others as there are so many plans out there.

Perfect for vegetarians!

I've just completed the 5 day vege cleanse and ordered the 5 day lunch & dinner veg plan. I absolutely love the flavours of the vegetarian meals/snacks. Unlike some of the other reviews, I had no issues ordering online, and the box was delivered on time. I can't wait until my next meal and lost almost 2kg in 5 days!

Love it

Been on Dietlicious for three weeks now and lost 3kg, Started with 5 day cleanse. Love it, I agree, easiest diet i have been on. I cook for my family every night and just eat my food with them . I am rarely hungry and am actually really full after dinner .Feel much healthier too.

Ad

Best Diet I've ever been on!

Lena

LenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lost 4kgs in 2 weeks - Great food, good service & it works

Daniele

DanieleSydney

The Yellow Brick Road of Diet Advice/Guidance

Seriously, I've been a fan (of Dietlicious) for some time now and not that I don't research these matters myself but being time poor (who isn't), its just great to get the expert advice and guidance inherent in the Dietlicious approach, where you can simply choose & follow the easy (& yummy) progression through cleanse. Into a 1200 Cal Plan to get the kickstart we all need, & then simply maintain by eating dietlicious 3-4 days a week (you'll quickly find your favourites. SO MANY to choose from) and Voila Weight Loss Achieved & Maintained!!
WooHoo!! Loving it :)

Trish

Trish

Amazing flavours - I'll never cook again!

worldpeace

worldpeace

Yum!

We don't usually get convenience meals but were given a voucher after a sickness in the family. We really loved all the meals, could happily eat them again and again.

For us it is way too expensive though, plus delivery cost, and I can't hang around all day waiting for delivery. However if I did not have to be careful with my food budget and could work out something with the deliveries, I would get these meals a LOT, better than a personal chef and so easy!!

Mr Toasty

Mr ToastySydney

The New Salads are EXCELLENT

I'm a fan of so many dishes on the menu..having eaten many of my faves for some time.. but I couldn't believe how good (& Large) the New Salads are.
The Chicken is exceptional.. the sauce.. the nuts..the Flavour.. The Freshness of the leaves..I needed a Bigger plate!.. Fantastic!! Lovem.. I'm hooked :) Keep'em coming Dietlicious!!

Ad

First diet I can stick to

I am now in week 4 of my diet and am not Hungry at all. The food is great quality especially the fish, lamb and Asian dishes
It's real food and tastes good and it's very simple to organise especially the lunch and snacks.
Recommended for anyone who wants tasty food.

Delicious food, so convenient

I have been using GDS and Dietlicious for over two years and my husband and I absolutely love it. We just started the 1200 calories weekly meals again and don't get hungry, even though we are both over 6ft tall. My favourite are the curries, there is such a great variety you don't get sick of the food. Very happy with the customer service too, would recommend to anyone!