Listing monitored by digiDirect

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (162)

leonard L.
leonard L.Far North Queensland, QLD

A Bunch Of Crooks!! BEWARE

Item not in stock yet they would still put it up on sale in their website

Casseh A.
Casseh A.Sydney, NSW

A Joke of a business

They are an absolute joke of a business.
Still have items advertised for sale when there is no stock waiting close to a month with delay after delay.
No excuses

Shawn B.digiDirect

The worst online shopping I’ve ever done

Gines G.

felix74WA

NO STOCK

Jon RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service = Zero

I have been seeking to buy a set of quality binoculars online and DigiDirect offered the best price. However when I attempted to place the order the online product page disappeared. I then emailed on two separate days but no response from Digi. After reading reviews that this mob often does not have the stock that they advertise I rang digi to check but was told by recorded message that due to the volume of calls I should leave my number and someone would call me back. I’m still waiting!!!
The binoculars cost over $2500 and we’re going to be a Father’s Day present but that’s been and gone now….so frustrating!

Jon R

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Tom B.
Tom B.Pilbara, WA

Very Disappointing, Would not use again.

The DigiDirect website is very misleading. They do not advise if an item is out of stock, or on back order at all.
I purchased 2 of the same item, and at no point was I advised I would only be receiving 1 item with the other on back order.
It took for me to open the package on delivery to realise an item was missing.
There was a picking slip inside that stated quantity required was 2, but only 1 was picked, but no explanation as to why the second item wasn't dispatched.
It took for me to make contact for them to advise the item was on back order and wouldn't be with them for at least 2 weeks.
Their communication is terrible, and I would not recommend ordering from their website.

Martin
MartinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They'll take your money, but don't expect to be sent what you've bought

Maz
Maz

Be very careful

Wanted to purchase a camera online. Was wary after reading other reviews about stock availability. Did an online chat with Jim on their website. He said the item was in stock. Didn’t trust this, so rang the 1300 number to check. Was told that in fact the item wasn’t in stock. When I pointed out that the online chat said it was, the person just cut me off and said “is there anything else I can help you with”. No explanation about online chat. Be very careful. As other’s have said, they will let you purchase items that are not actually in stock.

Don't deliver after 3 months don't respond to emails

Purchased a product from this company which they advertised as in stock so ordered. Then when the order had gone through they said it was a back order! Emailed at the time and got no response. Three months later still no product has been delivered. Customer service does not seem to exist. No updates, no communication nothing. Just a void of nothing.

Sean C

Thanks but have already requested a refund through PayPal given we had no response or communication until now.

Ordered but have not received goods

Ordered 2 weeks ago but have not received the good. When I asked after one week in I was told it was on backorder with no eta. I requested for a refund since there was no eta. No response since. Then my orders status changed to close but I have yet to receive refund. No contact from the seller after multiple attempts. Will be lodging a dispute of the transaction with my bank

Absolutely horrible online service

Mitchell E.
Mitchell E.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful Service - ITEMS ARE NOT IN STOCK THEY SAY THEY ARE BUT THEY ARE NOT!

The website said it was in stock, I get an email saying it will be with me in 7 days or so, I go to track then it forces me to create an account to track which is wrong to ask you shouldn't have to do that. The account then says no order. So the website is set up completely wrong to start with here. I then reach out to the chat they had to look into for over 10 minutes to finally tell me that all the items were out of stock over 2k worth. Disgraceful service nobody reached out to me to tell me this, 1 item was even on backorder with no ETA at all. You can't operate a business like this and expect to be successful.

Shawn B.digiDirect

This is the worst online store in Australia

Igor
Igorasked
Online store

Hi I have well received the wonderful GF32-64mm lens purchased from you a few weeks back (order date 19/5/2021) but as I was about to submit my receipt to Fujifilm FPS I realised I only have the 'picking slip' rather then an actual invoice. Grateful if you could send it to my by email ivyvey@gmail.com - Igor Vyvey

Shawn B.digiDirect

Hi Igor. No problem. Could I ask you to please email me at community@digidirect.com.au to let me know which store you purchased at and I will have them forward the invoice to you. Thank you.

Asad Q.
Asad Q.asked
Online store

Hi , i am looking for a binocular best for wildlife and nature viewing up to $1k. I have no experience on this product. Please recommend what you know. Thanks !!

Shawn B.digiDirect

Hi there. I would recommend the Nikon 8x42 Monarch 7 binos. They are a high quality popular bino set, they let in a lot of light, and they are well within your budget. We have them in stock for online delivery, more info here: https://www.digidirect.com.au/nikon-8x42-monarch-7-binoculars-baa785sa

Alternatively if you wanted something with a bit more magnification, this Bushnell set has 10x magnification (the Nikon has 8x). We have one left of these in our online warehouse for delivery: https://www.digidirect.com.au/bushnell-engage-10x50-binoculars

Scott
Scottasked
Physical store

Hi Enquiring about Sony cameras and lenses. Do they come with a Sony Australia warranty, and if needing repair is this carried out in Australia?
Also is it best to call the store directly (Brisbane city store) to check if items are in stock AND in store so I can physically come in and pay/collect my item.
Regards

Shawn B.digiDirect

HI Scott. Yes, all items we sell are Australian stock, and come with a local Australian warranty. Sony Australia has repair centres in Australia, yes. Contacting the Brisbane store, ideally by phone, would be the best way to determine if they have stock of a particular item. Their contact information can be found here: https://www.digidirect.com.au/brisbane

Get an answer from our members and digiDirect representatives