Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Bike M.
Bike M.Sydney, NSW

Great Service, attention to detail and outstanding Product

Very pleased with service, attention to detail and the product I purchased. Stunning appearance.
An outstanding piece of precision equipment by Denon: DRA-800H - 2ch Hi-Fi Network Receiver. HDMI inputs phono, analogue input, DAB+, bluetooth, wifi, A and B speakers, second zone separate source just to name a few features. The sound match with Jamo floor standing speakers is great. Hook the DAB+ antenna output to your TV antenna and I am hearing sounds I never heard before. How many receivers, amps, avr's with hdmi include a/b speakers these days with a push of a button?

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Product PurchasedDenon DRA-800H
Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Excellent products. Highly recommend.

The online store is very easy to navigate and the staff were very pleasurable to deal with. I highly recommend Digital Cinema to anyone who is looking to purchase a Home Theatre setup.

Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Yesterday my son and I purchased a Denon receiver from Alisha at digital cinema. We received authentic information and were very happy with the price and service. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to purchase quality hi fi equipment.

Francis M.
Francis M.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff

Rude staff. I was going to buy a pair of KEF Q350s as they had it advertised very cheap. I asked a staff member if they had one on the floor he said no, I then asked if they had any B&W 606’s on the floor, he said no again then he walked away without saying anything else. I drove 40 minutes to come to this store only to be met by rude staff members. It was a missed sale for them and a waste of time for me.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Digital Cinema Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Excellent Service and Products

I was assisted by Paul in my purchase of several hifi components. He patiently connected several amps and speakers in order to allow me to compare sound. We spoke about my preferences and he listened attentively and connected and disconnected several components over the hour that I was in the store. At all times he was considerate, patient and accomodating. The cost of the eventual set up was an exceptional deal. I remained delighted not only with the products, but the service, and could not recommend Paul, and Bowen who assisted at the end, highly enough.

Product PurchasedStereo component

I am extremely pleased with the Kef R400B / Digital Cinema & your recommendation plus quick service.

I was shopping online for a good deal for a new sub, but needed advise so a rang the best Hi fi stores around & highly recommend Digital Cinema and am extremely pleased with the recommendation / advise and purchase of the KEF R400B Subwoofer plus quick service delivery service & most important best price in Australia.

Extra helpful staff

All that we wanted was a single Sennheiser headset, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful if we wanted a room of products. They got it in and really looked after us. Definitely recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
HopeThisHelps
HopeThisHelps

Helpful staff, competitive pricing

Following online research, I found that Digital Cinema carried or dealt in a number of home cinema brands that I was interested in. For personal attention, I went to the store and was not disappointed, The staff were friendly and offered advice which I considered to be relevant on the purchase of particular components. Their prices were competitive and placed my order, confident that I had purchased quality components at the best price. Recommended.

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Klipsch & Arcam

When my old Altec Lansing PC speakers died, Digital Cinema recommended Klipsch speakers which connect to my PC via USB. I'm really happy with the sound, but sometimes need to listen carefully on headphones. Arcam USB DAC to the rescue. Audio needs met!

Store LocationDigital Cinema at Auburn
Electronics & Computing Shops

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Digital Cinema - End to End Excellence

Chee
CheeSydney, NSW

Home theatre installation with no amplifier/receiver