Digital Cinema
Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (31)

Anthony P.
Anthony P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Service!!!

I called up because I was not sure which headphones to buy, and Atish was provided me with great help, gave pros and cons of each and helped me make the decision. Highly recommended

Absolutely great product

Rang up the store as I was not sure of which projector would best suit my room , and Atish was an absolute wizard. Would highly recommend. So impressed with these products

Andy Z.
Andy Z.

perfect

Went into store over the weekend and Atish was such a great help. There are so many great deals on atm, He helped me chose out my dream AV kit that was within my budget. You have to check out their store!!

Good product and staff

Planning to get a Denon PMA520 amp black but only had silver. However, staff suggested Denon PMA720 amp which was silver. It was a bit more at cost but it was worth it as I am very pleased with the 720. Sounds great. I live in Cairns and Ashti at Digital Cinema had the amp at my home in 4 days. Brilliant!!!

Excellent Service and Products

I was assisted by Paul in my purchase of several hifi components. He patiently connected several amps and speakers in order to allow me to compare sound. We spoke about my preferences and he listened attentively and connected and disconnected several components over the hour that I was in the store. At all times he was considerate, patient and accomodating. The cost of the eventual set up was an exceptional deal. I remained delighted not only with the products, but the service, and could not recommend Paul, and Bowen who assisted at the end, highly enough.

Prashanth
PrashanthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Price and Delivery

Ordered home theater system online and sales team was helpful to get me the best combos at good rate. Item delivery took longer than expected and required couple of follow-ups to get it done. One of the item was found faulty however the service was quick to replace the item. Happy so far with the product and performance.

Ranjit
RanjitSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect marriage of a NAD C388 Amplifier to set of KEF Q950 speakers!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

I am extremely pleased with the Kef R400B / Digital Cinema & your recommendation plus quick service.

I was shopping online for a good deal for a new sub, but needed advise so a rang the best Hi fi stores around & highly recommend Digital Cinema and am extremely pleased with the recommendation / advise and purchase of the KEF R400B Subwoofer plus quick service delivery service & most important best price in Australia.

Extra helpful staff

All that we wanted was a single Sennheiser headset, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful if we wanted a room of products. They got it in and really looked after us. Definitely recommend them.

John
JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Denon PMA720 amp

Planning to get a Denon PMA520 amp silver but only had black. However, staff suggested Denon PMA720 amp which was silver. It was a bit more at cost but it was worth it as I am very pleased with the 720. Sounds great. I live in Cairns and Ashti at Digital Cinema had the amp at my home in 4 days. Brilliant!!!

HopeThisHelps
HopeThisHelps

Helpful staff, competitive pricing

Following online research, I found that Digital Cinema carried or dealt in a number of home cinema brands that I was interested in. For personal attention, I went to the store and was not disappointed, The staff were friendly and offered advice which I considered to be relevant on the purchase of particular components. Their prices were competitive and placed my order, confident that I had purchased quality components at the best price. Recommended.

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Klipsch & Arcam

When my old Altec Lansing PC speakers died, Digital Cinema recommended Klipsch speakers which connect to my PC via USB. I'm really happy with the sound, but sometimes need to listen carefully on headphones. Arcam USB DAC to the rescue. Audio needs met!

CMC
CMCIllawarra, NSW

Klipsch r25c

Purchased a klipsch r25c speaker the guys Price matched the item and it was sent out the same day as I ordered and it was received the next day very happy and I will be back

Great service and products

Easy to find what I want. Great range and price. Very satisfied overall with service. Got in on the Easter sale and as always guys here do great pricing. Thanks.

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Excellent!!

I love their set up. Staffs are specially Bowen very friendly and informative. He helped to find the right product considering my budget and room requirements. Highly recommended and all the best to them!!

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Digital Cinema - End to End Excellence

R. Rafael
R. RafaelSydney, NSW

The items I bought was great and the customer service was escellent.

The items were on sale and even got a better deal over the phone by Bowen. The website was really easy to navigate and was happy to look at high quality products. The customer service was excellent and will buy again soon. Thank you very much Bowen.

Terrible customer service.

I tried to contact a sale assistant on chat box online to get recommendation for my home theatre system. The staff named [Name Removed] just repied "We are very busy, we do not have time for you". "Great" customer service. Will never buy anything from them.

Sash
SashSydney, NSW

Very happy with the Purchase

I have to say Paul, you have the patience of a saint. Spent 2 hrs+ making up my mind as I was not able to decide on the purchase of a new Amp and the speakers with the bang for buck requirement I had. Happy with the product.

Product Purchaseddenon AVR-x1500
Chee
CheeSydney, NSW

Home theatre installation with no amplifier/receiver

KevinF
KevinFSydney

Excellent service and competitive price

I was in the market for a replacement sub for my home theatre. Bowen was knowledgeable and helpful making the whole process quite simple and quick. Very happy with the product, service and price.

Jaic
JaicSydney

The only option for your Home Theatre System

Ant.
Ant.Melbourne

Second Great Purchase.

Second time around: purchased a set of Klipsch Reference -280F floor standing speakers. Excellent price, very quick delivery. Exceptionally happy. I will be speaking to them shortly, on the subject of sub woofers.

Raheel
RaheelCanberra

Good Service

I bought a set of SONOS Play:1 speakers mounting brackets. The product was received very promptly and packaging was good.

klas
klassydney

I picked a good company

Thanx for the good communication.Seems like i picked a good company to deal with. Its what i wanted Thank u.