Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Tim W
Tim WMelbourne

The dishonest salesperson gave misleading information to ensure the sale

Worst experience I've ever had as a customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Siddharth Patel
Siddharth PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold a 6 year old manufactured product as new.. stay away from these cheaters

Purchased JBL 570 ATMOS pack from them, the speakers received had terrible box and packaging, manufactured in 2012/2103... selling in 2020 as new. They are not ready to refund or exchange with new product. Stay away from these cheaters....

xtercal
xtercalWallsend

Rudest customer service

Francis M.
Francis M.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff

Rude staff. I was going to buy a pair of KEF Q350s as they had it advertised very cheap. I asked a staff member if they had one on the floor he said no, I then asked if they had any B&W 606’s on the floor, he said no again then he walked away without saying anything else. I drove 40 minutes to come to this store only to be met by rude staff members. It was a missed sale for them and a waste of time for me.

Terrible customer service.

I tried to contact a sale assistant on chat box online to get recommendation for my home theatre system. The staff named [Name Removed] just repied "We are very busy, we do not have time for you". "Great" customer service. Will never buy anything from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brodie
BrodieCanberra 2600, ACT

BEWARE 25% restocking fee

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Money Hungry

paul H.Digital Cinema

Before leaving a review we would love to have the chance to resolve the issue. I'm happy to help.

James Q
James QPrahran

A bunch of clowns...

paul H.Digital Cinema

Yes the colour was not available and we apologise. We refunded the purchase the same day by Paypal bank transfer. Take a few days as it's was a bank transfer. Sorry for the inconvenience

Aman87
Aman87Sydney, NSW

Terrible experience -- Digital Cinema Auburn

Arrogant Sales staff

Rang up to enquire about a product and was forced into telling them i would purchase today to get a price. Then was on hold for over 5 minutes only to be told i need to purchase today to get a price. Finally was given a price a and said i would call them back and they hung up on me! If i could give 0 stars i would!!

leeks
leeksperth

Woeful post sale service!

Everything was satisfactory before the sale was made, price match was given and on a product that was quite hard to find in Australia. However once the sale was made and they had received my money it all fell apart. The speaker I had purchased sat in store for a week before anyone noticed that it hadn't been shipped and then after my phone calls were handed around the store and return calls were promised I had to chase up (repeatedly) to resolve the situation. Sub par customer service from my experience.

Rohan