Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

I am extremely pleased with the Kef R400B / Digital Cinema & your recommendation plus quick service.

I was shopping online for a good deal for a new sub, but needed advise so a rang the best Hi fi stores around & highly recommend Digital Cinema and am extremely pleased with the recommendation / advise and purchase of the KEF R400B Subwoofer plus quick service delivery service & most important best price in Australia.

Extra helpful staff

All that we wanted was a single Sennheiser headset, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful if we wanted a room of products. They got it in and really looked after us. Definitely recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
John
JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Denon PMA720 amp

Planning to get a Denon PMA520 amp silver but only had black. However, staff suggested Denon PMA720 amp which was silver. It was a bit more at cost but it was worth it as I am very pleased with the 720. Sounds great. I live in Cairns and Ashti at Digital Cinema had the amp at my home in 4 days. Brilliant!!!

HopeThisHelps
HopeThisHelps

Helpful staff, competitive pricing

Following online research, I found that Digital Cinema carried or dealt in a number of home cinema brands that I was interested in. For personal attention, I went to the store and was not disappointed, The staff were friendly and offered advice which I considered to be relevant on the purchase of particular components. Their prices were competitive and placed my order, confident that I had purchased quality components at the best price. Recommended.

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Klipsch & Arcam

When my old Altec Lansing PC speakers died, Digital Cinema recommended Klipsch speakers which connect to my PC via USB. I'm really happy with the sound, but sometimes need to listen carefully on headphones. Arcam USB DAC to the rescue. Audio needs met!

CMC
CMCIllawarra, NSW

Klipsch r25c

Purchased a klipsch r25c speaker the guys Price matched the item and it was sent out the same day as I ordered and it was received the next day very happy and I will be back

Great service and products

Easy to find what I want. Great range and price. Very satisfied overall with service. Got in on the Easter sale and as always guys here do great pricing. Thanks.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Excellent!!

I love their set up. Staffs are specially Bowen very friendly and informative. He helped to find the right product considering my budget and room requirements. Highly recommended and all the best to them!!

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Digital Cinema - End to End Excellence

R. Rafael
R. RafaelSydney, NSW

The items I bought was great and the customer service was escellent.

The items were on sale and even got a better deal over the phone by Bowen. The website was really easy to navigate and was happy to look at high quality products. The customer service was excellent and will buy again soon. Thank you very much Bowen.

Sash
SashSydney, NSW

Very happy with the Purchase

I have to say Paul, you have the patience of a saint. Spent 2 hrs+ making up my mind as I was not able to decide on the purchase of a new Amp and the speakers with the bang for buck requirement I had. Happy with the product.

Product Purchaseddenon AVR-x1500
KevinF
KevinFSydney

Excellent service and competitive price

I was in the market for a replacement sub for my home theatre. Bowen was knowledgeable and helpful making the whole process quite simple and quick. Very happy with the product, service and price.

Jaic
JaicSydney

The only option for your Home Theatre System

Ant.
Ant.Melbourne

Second Great Purchase.

Second time around: purchased a set of Klipsch Reference -280F floor standing speakers. Excellent price, very quick delivery. Exceptionally happy. I will be speaking to them shortly, on the subject of sub woofers.

Raheel
RaheelCanberra

Good Service

I bought a set of SONOS Play:1 speakers mounting brackets. The product was received very promptly and packaging was good.

klas
klassydney

I picked a good company

Thanx for the good communication.Seems like i picked a good company to deal with. Its what i wanted Thank u.

CMC
CMCIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Happy customer I have bought a few klipsch items now from these guys, posted very quickly and arrived next day :-) helpful staff who helped me sort out a bit of confusion with my previous orders :-) thanks
Again happy to shop here anytime

Superb service, advice & knowledge

Bowen answered my phone call & was knowledgeable, very polite and helpful, and built my trust with his ability to answer all my questions. I’d spoken to other home theatre companies who were so rude, Bowen stood out considerably with his demeanour on the phone and the amount of knowledge he shared and I easily chose to buy from him

Thank you . Enjoy!

Luke
LukeAdelaide

The Digital Cinema Experience.

As a customer, I am glad to have found Digital Cinema online store. Every other Australian website I tried, Digital Cinema is by far the best. The website is well designed, easy to navigate. The information on products is good, and unbelievable range. I can now shop here, and endure the waiting time as I am interstate. So as a customer, overall very pleased with Digital Cinema.

BexleyNth
BexleyNthSydney

Awesome service, fantastic staff, great product

Excellent service by knowledge staff. Highly recommended to say the least. All my questions were answered & great advice was given.

Thanks Again

Outstanding service

Called about the Klipsch "The Sixes" bookshelf speakers which aren't easy to find and Bowen helped me with a good price and fast shipping. The speakers were en route within 24hrs and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks a lot guys.

Thanks Agian

Jack F
Jack FSydney

Awesome Service, speedy delivery and a great product range

A fantastic experience dealing with this guys e2e. Everything was flawless from the choice of product range and prices through to speedy delivery and support in installing the equipment purchased.
All done via online and telephone. A truly great service!

paul H.Digital Cinema

Hi jack. Drop me a line. I would like to get some photos of your setup for our blog.
Thanks Again

Cammy J
Cammy JSydney

Awesome store setup, delivered on service.

Most people who receive good service wont bother supplying reviews on such pages. I personally have great experience with these guys, the guy with glasses is very knowledgeable and patience, helped me to get my SONOS wireless system, very happy customer. If you happen to be in Sydney, i recommend you to go checkout their store, very impress with the store setup.

paul H.Digital Cinema

A valuable long term supplier

Over the years we have purchased over $30k worth of audio visual equipment from Digital Cinema. They have been straight forward to deal with and have always resolved problems that have arisen. The sales staff made sure the stuff sold to us were suitable for the application and provide alternative solutions when required.

These guys can be depended on to complete large audio visual projects.

Sonos arived next day

First dealing and happy with service. Ordered Thursday arrived Friday. Just in time for the weekend Will use again In the future

Thank you again.