Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

Paul, Atish, thanks for your patience and service. I admit your advice is correct and I couldn't be happier with my new cinema sound room. Your installers are true pro's. even though you don't have the brands I personally like, my new gear and Pioneer LX901 receiver is the best.
Thanks guys, and I'm a great supporter of your business.
Cheers,
Carlos.

Simply the best!

I have been shopping at Digital Cinema for many years now. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Paul always looks after me with unbeatable pricing and the best customer service, advice and support. I have purchased home cinema packages, sonos systems, different speakers and cables over the years and all the products have been exceptional. No one has ever been able to match Digital Cinema's prices. I've told all my friends to go there and not to waste their time anywhere else. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for home entertainment products.

Thank you .

High quality products, Affordable price with excellent customer service.

I was very happy with the high quality products that Digital Cinema sell at a very affordable price. The staff were amazing and accommodating. Right now I am enjoying their new headphones and music just feel different. I can't wait to get my home theatres I have ordered with them. No need to go to the movies anymore. All will be in my media room. Thanks Dugital Cinema.

john9540
john9540Sydney, NSW

Great place to shop

Great store that is set up for all budgets. High end Mid range and entry level. Great way to see the products before you buy. Gets busy on most weekends.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Digital Cinema compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Con
Con

Great store with good staff!

I recently purchased a Bowers & Wilkens sound system from the team at Digital Cinema , and found the entire experience a pleasure from the sales team Paul, Attish and Bowen who all knew their products and were able to advise me as to what I actually needed and was appropriate for my home. To the delivery and installation team who were equally as helpful and efficient in the installation. I would highly recommend Digital Cinema to anyone who was serious about their music or cinema experience. 10 out of 10 keep up the good work , I'll be back for more.

Obione
ObioneSydney

Excellent service and product

I purchased a marantz receiver from these guys and all I can say is that they went out of their way to get it to me fast, ship it the same day so I could have it before the weekend. The sales people were genuinely interested in helping me find the right product after explaining my home setup and gave a good price as well.
Would definitely come back to Digital Cinema. Compared to the usual hifi retailers these guys know their stuff and willing to negotiate to get the sale