4.9

98% · 70312 · 2%

Y U I
Y U I

Reliable

Fast, reliable and very efficient tracking system of shipment and handling. Products came in good shape and ontime. Great service.

odie
odie

once again great service from digitalrev. This is my second time purchasing from digitalrev, having purchased a 5d2 years ago and now a 5d3. keep it up guys.

Matt S.
Matt S.

Excellent Service

Placed my order on Wednesday afternoon, had the product in my hand on Monday morning (I'm based in Sydney). Prices were far cheaper than anything I could've found here in Australia. Very happy with the service and product pricing.

Mike P
Mike P

Prompt Service - Super impressed

This is a great lens, and compliments my G-series 70-200 perfectly. Very happy with the purchase, and the delivery time.

Eugene
EugeneMelbourne, Victoria

They have outdone themselves ... again!

I placed my order on Tuesday night and promptly received it on Thursday of the same week. Very impressed with the very efficient service. Their prices are very competitive and I've got my written guarantee. I am very happy to use them time and again.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Great experience

Order placed Saturday and arrived from Hong Kong on Monday morning. Cheaper than any bricks and mortar shop in Sydney & the pricing was transparent. Would definitely use again.

paulfennell
paulfennellSydney, NSW3 posts

Timely, efficient service

The price was very reasonable. No one else in the world had stock of this product. Without DigitaRev I would have waited for weeks. Buying from DigitalRev meant that it was here (Australia) in a few days.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW2 posts

Quick, easy and well priced

Item well priced. Delivery was quick. I wish it was a full refund rather than minus 15% of purchase price.

HANZ
HANZ

No hidden fees or checkout price catch

What I really dislike about online stores is their tendency to have hidden prices - taxes - shipping fees- B.S fees to have an excuse to charge you more. I call it 'legal fraud'.

DigitalRev does not do this!! I love the fact that their list price is all you pay, from their store to your door.

It is such a simple measure, yet so effective for customer satisfaction.

Best online digital store so far!

IanD
IanDPerth, WA8 posts

A fast camera lens in many ways!

A great product with matching service from DigitalRev. They certainly focused on fast delivery. It is the first time I have used this firm and their performance was faultless in my case.

mestevie
mestevie2 posts

Great Price, Super Fast Free Shippin and great tracking

I wish everything on the internet worked this well. Congratulations. I received the camera in 3 days! Thats so impressive considering it was an overseas order.

WayneO
WayneO

Thank you DigitalRev your service & prices are awesome. Would recommend you to all my friends looking for a great deal on cameras and accessories.

Mel
Mel

The lens is great, and I have used it a few times & I am very happy with it & happy with the deliver

I read a lot of reviews about different lenses and decided this was the best lens for my camera and the best value lens. This was the cheapest price for this lens. I was very happy with the time it took to deliver/ receive it and was impressed by how well it was padded/packaged.

Connor Bryan
Connor Bryan

Amazing Service! 100% recommend!

I made an order on Saturday afternoon and received Tuesday afternoon. Safely packaged and happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend using digital Rev and I'll for sure be using them for all my camera needs from now. More than happy with the service.

Jackstap
Jackstap

Fast and spot on!

Good service, very competitive prices, it took less than 48 hours to get the lens. Added bonus was the 7 year warranty and care pack.

Neville W
Neville WPerth4 posts

Manyonga
Manyonga

Great price, excellent service!

Excellent price and speedy delivery. The package was well padded. Love the lens & would definitely buy from Digital Rev again.

Raytheon Buna
Raytheon BunaWoollahra2 posts

Super fast shipping to Australia. Highly recommended, reputable online store. AAA+

I saw a few other deals online for a couple of hundred dollars cheaper but after reading the store reviews, settled on Digitalrev. I am quite a big fan of Kai and teams reviews of equipment too. Well done guys.

PaperHearts
PaperHeartsMelbourne3 posts

Mimio
MimioTownsville4 posts

Awesome product! Awesome service!

Ordered a Nikon D750 on Monday night - great price - delivered by Friday - I'm in a regional area so that's amazing service. Highly recommended. I buy all my camera gear from DigitalRev.

Len
Len

Great service!

After asking a few questions via email, I was confident in purchasing my lens from DigitalRev, item received within three days & extremely well packaged!

Mike B
Mike B

Very competitive price, quick delivery & great product

Very competitive price, quick free delivery (3 days and product well wrapped) & great product. Overall very happy with service.

sam
sam

Good service speed shipping!

Good pricing, dispatch time could have been improved but very happy with free express shipping arrived very quick when it was finally dispatched, overall I'm very happy and will buy again with DigitalRev.

Kammy
KammyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good service and package, price can be cheaper

It is not a budgeted price compared to other online shops but the delivery is safe & fast. Yet to know about the delivery.

Marty
Marty

Perfect and Amazing Speed of Delivery

Ordered online and have received my product in an amazingly short time. HK to AUS through customs in 3 days. Product was exactly as ordered and very well protected through shipping. Pricing was very competitive and will be shopping again.

Orca
Orca

Incredible delivery speed with DHL from HK to Australia

I was totally amazed at the incredible delivery speed over a weekend with DHL from Hong Kong to Australia and well wrapped!!!

Reuben
ReubenMossiface

Excellent!

DigitalRev is helpful, fast, great pricing, and easy to deal with. I buy every piece of camera gear from them.

DenL
DenL

Love these guys! I've been buying from them for over 5 years. The service is amazing. Highly recomme

Very competitive pricing and fast delivery - I've been using DigitalRev for over 5 years and will continue to buy from them for the foreseeable future.

Dan vW
Dan vWAdelaide South Australia3 posts

Steve Forbes
Steve ForbesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great service, quick delivery

Unbelievably quick delivery, competitive prices, excellent service and communication. I will definitely use DigitalRev again whenever I need camera gear.

Matthew P.
Matthew P.2 posts

Awesome expreience

Whilst reviewing online merchants i came across Digital Rev, i was able to get the DSLR i wanted and a memory Card cheaper than just a twin lens kit from other stores/online stores, communication was great to be notified at every step of the way with an estimated delivery date however my delivery arrived a few days earlier than estimated.

Michelle
Michelle

Great online merchant.Fantastic service

Prompt emails confirming payment, shipping etc, so I knew exactly where my ordered was up too. Extremely prompt delivery to Australia. I would have no hesitation in using them again. Thankyou!

Kvu
KvuSydney, NSW2 posts

Great job keep it up. I ordered a few times, always satisfy with services

Great job digital rev keep it up. I will shop here again great prices and great services. Products are top quality.

NJH
NJH

Competitive Prices, Speedy Delivery

This is the second time we have ordered a DSLR from DigitalRev, both times really happy with product and delivery times.

Ben
Ben

Good service, admin speed could be improved with shipping. :)

Competitive pricing, dispatch time could have been improved but very happy with free express shipping arrived very quick when it was finally dispatched, overall I'm very happy and will buy again with DigitalRev.

Grumpy00
Grumpy00Canberra2 posts

Brilliant buy

DigitalRev provides a fast and reliable service, a great company to deal with and quality products. 100 % satisfied customer.

Tony
Tony

Best company to deal with

DigitalRev did everything they promised, dispatched the order on time & delivered on the said day.

Tracking the order was easy and up to date at all times. Best company have used and will recommend and

use again.

David G.
David G.

Great range, speedy delivery

Ordering from DigitalRev's enormous range was a pleasure, given the neat and logical arrangement of their website.

Their pricing is competitive (far better than local shops) and I find the company trustworthy and professional.

Delivery is exceptionally fast, taking two days to process then another two to deliver via DHL (Free shipping too!)

I will be ordering from DigitalRev again.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent attention to detail,packaging, despatch and delivery

Although I had a little difficulty with the matching of the purchase with the stock in hand DigitalRev were very prompt with their correspondence reply & their dispatch. Further I was very pleased with DigitalRev’s careful packaging, easy to follow tracking system and prompt airmail delivery.

Ten out of ten for future purchases.

Mark S
Mark SHobart

Excellent service!

Competitive prices, easy to navigate website & ordering process. My camera body Sony SLT-A77M2 arrived within a few days. Very happy customer, would purchase from DigitalRev again.