DigitalSi (page 2 of 2)

Quick effective access install

Contacted DigitalSi from a google search - got back to me; helpful. Quick turn around to have the system installed. Professional and effective install job. Everything works as detailed to me.

DigitalSiDigitalSi

Hi Duncan, thanks very much for your great review, we really appreciate it!

Ray White Lutwyche

Ray White LutwycheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Prompt & Great Service!

Ray White Lutwyche has had the pleasure of working with DigitalSi and their team. They are always professional and extremely prompt with their services. We highly recommend DigitalSi to anyone.

DigitalSiDigitalSi

Thank you very much for your great review, we really appreciate it!

Craig4244

Craig4244South East Queensland, QLD

Professional 7 helpfull

As new managers in a complex, Ryan and the team have been so helpful with professional guidance how to work the security system. Professional advice that was easy to understand. Definitely recommend for repairs and maintenance and ongoing servicing.

Simon F.

Simon F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team to work with

The team were great to work with and made the installation process painless. Looking forward to the next project I have in Brisbane as I know who I will be calling.

Barry X

Barry XSouth East Queensland, QLD

great experience

DigitalSi installed four security cameras at our 16 unit complex. They came to inspect and give us a quote and their advice was very helpful. The installers came and were just as helpful and modified a few things so that we finished up with an installation that works well for us. Would recommend this company

Centenary Place

Centenary PlaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price and excellent service.

Very professional. Rodger did a good job to spec and price and the installation was as promised with no hiccups. The lads were very communicative to make sure we got what we wanted.

DigitalSiDigitalSi

Thank you very much for your recommendation! We really appreciate it.

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Market leaders! On the pulse!

Fast and extremely knowledgeable, with globally competitive pricing. The team at DigitalSI have repeatedly made my projects seem like childs-play, accurately scaling requirements for amazing results. Thanks again and again.

Mitchell Day

Mitchell DayBrisbane

Great Service and Innovative

I have done a number of projects of late, which Ryan has helped a lot. His ability to change get the details and items I need very quickly, made completing the projects much easier.
Mitchell Day
Cubic Defence Australia

Jared L

Jared LBrisbane

Very friendly & helpful!

Spoke to Ryan & found him to really know his stuff, & do that "little bit extra" to be helpful.
We would definitely consider them again in the future for more Sec. Cam related stuff.

DigitalSiDigitalSi

Thank you very much for your recommendation Jared! We look forward to working with you again on future projects.

Regards, The DigitalSi Team

corbin

corbinAU

Great Support

Found what I was after at a good price, and was even offered extra advice that turned out to be very important. My system has been operating flawlessly - highly recommended!

DigitalSiDigitalSi

Thanks for your great recommendation Corbin, we really appreciate it!