Dillenger

Listing monitored by Dillenger

7 questions from our users

Ron B.
Ron B.asked

On my KT-LCD3 I want to change the Environment Temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. What do I do?

Paul D.
Paul D.asked

Is anyone out there who knows how to make the % icon appear on the C965 led panel ?

Kevin H.
Kevin H.asked

Lost keys what to do?

Neil G.asked

Hi, My Dillinger retro fit is fantastic but one small problem. While pedalling in power assist it cut out then back in when I easy off pedalling. Gould someone help me with this Problem.
Kind Regards
Neil

Gazman
Gazman

Its supposed to stop when u stop pedaling then start again when u start pedaling again. Sounds normal to me.

Neil G.

Maybe I fail to say it dose it when I am peddling . I do know it stops when I stop peddling. now I have read my post I did say while pedalling in power assist it cuts out then back in when I ease of pedalling. I do not stop peddling at any time.
Thank you Gazman.

Steve
Steveasked

What are the dimensions for the battery for the arc feather kit

Neil w
Neil w

From Dillinger below
The Arc Feather has a 250W motor, so the same power as our other Street Legal kits. The Off Road kits have more power.
A replacement battery would be $399.00. The battery sits in a bag together with the controller, and is meant to hang from the handlebars. The kit includes a thumb throttle and PAS. The battery bag is roughly 16 x 18 x 10 cm. You can see the warranty info here:
As the Arc Feather is already on special there are no further specials on it.

Andyasked

Hi, I have just received my 48v 1000 watt motor off road kit, I am looking for the KT- LCD3 settings. ( P & C settings ).
Can anybody help me with these settings? Regards, Andy.

Stephen
Stephen

Is this what you are looking for? https://www.google.com/search?q=KT-+LCD3

Hit the top or second top links for detailed information/manual. It's a bit different from my kit as it's much older though, but same principles apply.

What are you trying to achieve specifically though? Cruise control? (I would suggest chatting to Dillenger... But they are as useless as they come.)

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for answering my question, Dillinger have been in touch by email. I was looking for the p & c settings, Dillinger sent the settings via email. I just didn’t know how to set the kt-lcd. No build instructions in box but decent instructions on their website but no p & c settings. Anyway all ok now, thanks again for getting in touch.
Regards
Andy https://p15.zdusercontent.com/attachment/564680/PhAdxZwxMkRD5kSt4sfhtcSe0?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..8Sz7LRQxWj4Tr-5TyHJRow.PJ4p_aUPsz2pSAzY0kvakk5kdVatuD0jSmghyOxmz_4jemkgbiBoVNDUCx9IANJ2bErTEdvQW0RsLoh91rGdZAYKttagqvtsfA2B5L0uiijQJ16e8_W8v43jWw5T6K2UP2whkVgDYerntaAgCUk3SltbiHoQkJa_G6g1HApwvg7YwcLqIiyb3lESo8uJQnz1YrQnIu4V5_0NDQqWoSeXkFwWqQBiTCW9PCZ1KTAsNqmY8UHGt4UXM675ieV60znGrChqSu_xQgwwzN2qGs_kUQ.OjI08ru6yI9-PzpQadmuWQ

Mollyasked

I'm looking to buy a Dillenger Leopard, is it peddle assist only or is there a twist throttle? Finding no information about this anywhere on their website (I did the bike comparison) or anywhere on the web

Dillenger
JacobDillenger

Hello Molly, Thanks for the message.

The bicycle comes with pedal assistance standard but there is also a thumb throttle inside the box that you can easily install onto the handlebars. I want specfically the twist throttle then this will have to be purchased separately under our spares section.

Check out the Leopard product page under additional information for info on the Leopard.

Hope this answer your questions and let me know if you have anymore.

Molly

Thank you very much! The thumb throttle works for me. :)

Molly

Thank you very much! The thumb throttle works for me. :)

Get an answer from our members and Dillenger representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops