Dillenger (page 2 of 3)

Stoked with my conversion kit! Changed the way I commute

Thanks Zaz!

Brad
BradGold Coast

I love my conversion kit

I needed a simple conversion kit because Im on a budget and I have to say I love my Arc feather kit. It's really easy to install and gives me the boost I need. Really happy

Thanks Brad!

RobW
RobWSOUTHPORT

Great product and after sales support

I bought an off road electric bike kit and found it was better than expected. I had a small query after receiving it and very prompt after sales support. I think most reviews here that had a problem have been people trying to get warranty when it has expired or on 2nd hand stuff? thanks Dillenger.

Thanks Rob!

bob b
bob bIllawarra, NSW

Easy and honest to deal with, have dealt with Dillenger for over 5 years. bob b

I made my purchase over the phone with no problems at all. They have kept their word and the display worked as it supposed to, the packaging was very good, i was treated with respect at all times. bob b

Thanks Bob!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Dillenger compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Street Kit 2 year review

Thanks Jacob

What a great product

I purchased a upgrade 500w kit for my Dc Trike. The kit fitted perfectly on the front forks. The purchase was so easy and delivery was very quick. Thanks guys it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Thanks Chris!

Good product, good price.

I purchased a conversion kit about a year ago. Initially I was sceptical if the kit would handle my 105kg weight and the large hills in my area.
To my delight it did and I'm very happy with the kit. Straightforward to install and a year later it's still running like the day I bought it.
Hopefully it lasts several years, but for the price and performance I'd be happy if I get 3-4 years out of it or the battery. Well made, compact and quality components.

Thanks Nick

Jack Adams
Jack AdamsMelbourne

Buyer Beware Dilinger Electric Bikes !!!

Stephen
StephenEyre Peninsula, SA

Fooled twice.

Murray
MurrayNortheast, VIC

Great e-bike conversion!

I have been reading some of the negative reviews regarding Dillenger products, and I think people exaggerate their problems, or maybe they don’t go about fixing them in the appropriate manner. I purchased a 48v 1000w off road conversion kit and I have really had no problems whatsoever. I downloaded the instruction manual on to my iPad and found them to be extremely clear and easy to follow. The pictures accompanying each step could be zoomed in to see exactly how to complete correctly. Iris always answers quickly and I can recommend Dillenger as being a quality product.

Waiting for refund or replacement battery

Still waiting for a response from [name removed] about how to return a second battery as I didn’t bother with the first battery but after 2x batteries failing to work. I also paid for the more expensive lithium $330 which they were out of stock so purchased lead batt which is $150 less and died after a couple of rides. I am still wanting to know what happened with my change this was dec 2016 almost a year and I still don’t know

Clem
ClemSouth East Queensland, QLD

There is always room for improvement

Reading previous reviews I can not help NOT agreeing with some of them. I have experienced problems to communicate with Iris (she seems to be the face of the business) but she never fails to email me though. I hope they can fix the telephone problems because "No communication means No Customers" since I have been dealing with Dillinger this seems to be a chronic problem and surely for most could be very frustrating no being able to get the support they need. I like to support our locals and it is up to them to keep us as customers. At the end of the day it is very easy to "EBAY IT" some where else, and we don't want this to happen do we?

Juan
JuanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy!

Robert
RobertBrisbane

Terrible customer service and a bad attitude

Mark B
Mark B

Terrible bike. Terrible company support. DO NOT BUY!!

1000w bike conversion kit fails after 150 miles.

The kit cost me $1000 and worked for all of one month before it would stop working. Customer service promised to send replacement parts, 6 months ago. Filed 5 complaints and warranty claims and emailed them. I haven't heard back. I feel completely screwed over.

Sandy
SandyBRISBANE

Failed battery not replaced

charl68perth

No quality control and no customer service

Purchase 2 bikes long time for delivery, both arrived with problems spokes were so loose they were falling out we had to get it fixed at local bike shop, parts missing, it has taken 7 months to get the parts, they don't answer your emails or calls, then when they do they tell you they have sent parts, but still don't arrive for months, then sent wrong parts 3 times, absolutely no care, rude when you do get to speak to them, as if it's your fault, always ask you to send a video to prove you have a problem, no quality control and no customer service, they come straight from china. Don't buy from Dillenger Australia, not worth the hassle.

James D.Dillenger

Hello Charl68, are you able to give me your order ID so I can look this up please? Cheers

James D.Dillenger

Best thing I could of done

I rode my friends bike with the BBSHD kit.. I HAD to get one myself.. Best thing i ever did.. Now use my bike LOTS now. Poor car is feeling left out..
Easy to purchase online, great / fast service.. Easy to install with the tool kit that they also sell..
Have no issue using this company again..

JacobDillenger

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear your getting so much use and power out of the BBSHD kit.

Matt Connors
Matt ConnorsSydney, NSW

Well pleased

Bought online, the bike was delivered 4 days later. Wonderful service. Wonderful bike. Easy to assemble and a joy to ride.

JacobDillenger

Thanks Matt, Enjoy your Explorer!

Mark Sills
Mark SillsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I purchased a front hub kit - goes unreal. Easy to use easy to install Goes great

- goes unreal. Easy to use easy to install Goes great.
Unreal fun as well... I ride it to work, drop kids off - its like a second car. (Car hasn't been getting used since to be honest).

JacobDillenger

Great to hear your saving money on petrol from not using the car. A big thank you from Dillenger for the review!

Hunter Off Road OMG

Every once in a while something comes along that transforms your very notions of time and space. Today this happened. I have been considering buying an electric bike for 5 years. Last week I took the plunge on the Hunter BBS and today I finally was able to take it out into the wild to see if it could live up to my expectations. I can confirm that this is a thing of pure beauty. It can do 50km/h on straight and 35km/k on an incline. The bike was packed well and shipped fast but missing a part. I contacted Dillenger who quickly rectified it by sending me the new part and did a follow up call to see if I was happy with everything.

If you are umming and arring about buying this Aussie then I highly recommend diving in.

JacobDillenger

Thanks for the review Kit, much appreciated.

Huntsman
HuntsmanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cheap and poor service

Bought a Hunter light and have had heaps of issues I had to get my local bike shop to fix as I could not get any response (apart from automated email) from Dillenger. I left messages on the phone and email with no response.
I've had to get spokes tightened that were loose from new, had to get new brake pads after 1600km, had to fix short in motor cables.

dvf
dvfSydney, NSW

Pathetic Customer Service

Bought a Puma Electric bike, no manual available. When quizzed they told me to look at the Cheetah manual. Not much use as my bike:

1. Not foldable
2. Has disc brakes
3. Needs handlebars and front wheel installed.
4. Has a controller not shown in the manual.

Asked again, no reply. I hope people who but the expensive bikes get better service.

Aus