Listing monitored by Dillenger

Solid Performer

I bought the "Street Legal Electric Bike Kit - Samsung Power 2.0" to convert my commuter bike.
Packaging was decent and install was pretty straight forward.
Has made my commute a lot easier, especially on the hills.
Glad I spent extra for a kit that has Samsung batteries though, the range is massive!

Sam S.Dillenger

Thanks Pipster!

Good product, good price.

I purchased a conversion kit about a year ago. Initially I was sceptical if the kit would handle my 105kg weight and the large hills in my area.
To my delight it did and I'm very happy with the kit. Straightforward to install and a year later it's still running like the day I bought it.
Hopefully it lasts several years, but for the price and performance I'd be happy if I get 3-4 years out of it or the battery. Well made, compact and quality components.

Sam S.Dillenger

Thanks Nick

Ron B.
Ron B.asked

On my KT-LCD3 I want to change the Environment Temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. What do I do?

Paul D.
Paul D.asked

Is anyone out there who knows how to make the % icon appear on the C965 led panel ?

Kevin H.
Kevin H.asked

Lost keys what to do?

Get an answer from our members and Dillenger representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops