Listing monitored by Dillenger

James
James

Get one

40-45kmh without pedal assist is nice and has drawn heaps of comments from other cyclists. Clocked up 500km without a hiccup. Very happy with the kit and support from the lads from Dillinger. Get one it’s a bargain at $900

Gazman
GazmanNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Quality Product.

Happy Biker
Happy Biker

Two Great Kits transformed our old Giants.

Everything I had hoped for!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Dillenger compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Amazing Power, some specific suggestions

Michael M.
Michael M.

Solid builds and no drama ebikes

Bought like 10ish cheetahs when Sam and the Dillenger crew started a kickstarter campaign (or was it indie a go go?) and later bought several leopards. All of these E bikes have withstood the test of time with few probs. Hey Sam still would like to discuss extra batteries (or other product) in lieu of funds remaining on account. Thanks...

Fraser
FraserBrisbane

Great kits and great service.

Thanks Fraser!!

Off road kit

I have the off road kit installed on my Trek and it handles very well off road. The installation was challenging but if was to do another it would be easier the second time around. The throttle response is something you can only get with an electric system. I’ve used the gas powered kits before and they are problematic to say the least. Electric is the way to go for on road and off road. I’ll be back.

Thanks Soph!

Excellent Product & Excellent Customer Service

I don't usually write reviews but after reading some of the negative ones here I had to. My experience with Dillenger has been nothing short of exceptional. I bought a Samsung Street Kit and it has worked exactly as expected with no reliability issues. After some initial installation difficulty (probably due to my own tech incompetence) the team at Dillenger were more than happy to help. I recommend these guys to all my friends (and my uber eats drivers who complain about their transport!)

Thanks CJay!

Good Customer Service

I purchased a street kit. It was Super easy to put together and the staff were very helpful! Would definitely recommend.

Thanks!

Courtney
CourtneyGold Coast

Amazing product and exceptional customer service!

I had been looking for a new conversion kit and came across Dillenger. Website is so easy to navigator your way around with excellent product information to be able to research the best kit. The staff response to email enquire is very punctual and answer to all my questions with no hassle and expectational knowledge on all products. Being based on the Gold Coast was excellent I was able to bring my bike in and with their super friendly staff were able to put the new conversion kit on my bike. The Samsung Street Kit has been the best conversion kit I have used. Thank you so much Dillenger for all the support in purchasing this product. I have already shown off the new kit to many friends and recommend them to all your products.

Thanks Courtney!

Good conversion kit for a reasonable price

Dillenger installed a conversion kit onto my step through for a reasonable price and the result was very surprising. The power is excellent and makes the hills seem effortless. I use the throttle mostly when I need the power but otherwise I use the bike with the conversion kit turned off. It doesn’t drag on the wheel like some older electric bikes have done in the past. I had one small problem in that the battery wasn’t able to be mounted where I thought it might be able to fit. They rang and asked if it could be installed on the rear pannier rack which wasn’t ideal but it worked out in the end.

Thanks Dani!

Phil
Phil

Excellent product and good local service

After reading some of the reviews on this company I was slightly concerned but decided to try a conversion kit anyway. The team were happy to answer all of my questions about compatibility and installation and I felt confident to make a purchase. The product arrived as described and was easy to install. I have enjoyed the upgrade on my bike and have had no problems with the equipment. I had to contact Dillenger a couple of times with tech questions and they have been nothing but helpful and up front about their products. Highly recommended company and product from a very careful buyer!!

Thanks Phil!

Two thumbs up

I've made two purchases from Dillenger in the last 12 months and have to say my experience has been excellent in terms of customer service and product quality. The team has been nothing but helpful and always willing to assist with my questions. I'm looking forward to purchasing another samsung street kit for my dad just in time for Christmas. I know he'll be happy.

Thanks Maxine!

Perfect. Happy buyer here

The conversion kit comes in a tidy box and was fairly easy to install. I used an old giant that I thought I would end up taking to the tip. The installation wasn't too hard. After a couple hours of tinkering and playing around with how the washers seat in the forks I was out riding just using the throttle. I didn't install the pedal assist sensor because the throttle works well for my use of the bike. Overall very happy.

Thanks Dan!