2Dimplex DC Rechargeable Indoor/Outdoor Air Circulator DCAC25DC

Mauster4854 posts
Cathie Marsh
Cathie MarshHunter Region, NSW10 posts

An ‘accidental purchase’

I was running around at the end of summer looking for a box style type of fan for our caravan. Due to my lateness in the season my options were limited! I found this fan at Bunnings and liked the compact design & rechargeable features as it could be used off grid as well. It wasn’t what I was planning on buying or paying but I’m so glad I did. It’s sturdy portable quiet and quick charging. Sometimes limited choice and paying extra gets you a quality item that will last for a very long time. Show details ·  1
Joe Blackfox