Dimplex DC12RCBW (3.5kW)

Listing monitored by Dimplex

5 questions from our users

Paul Tasked
DC12RCBW (3.5kW)

Hi I have the DC10RC UNIT GREAT UNIT but I’m after the fitting that fits in the window plz I bought the unit but it only has the flex where can I get the fitting thanks

Paul T

I have the dc10rc not the dc12rcbw ????

Angela C.Dimplex

Hi Paul T,
Please call Customer Care on 1300 556 816 for spare parts.

Morgan S.
Morgan S.asked

What dose df code mean?

Sam L
Sam L

Here is an answer from Dimplex to your question found on the net: "The dF code is showing that you are running the unit in the dehumidification mode. Please be sure to attached the drain hose when using the appliance in the heating and/or dehumidification mode. If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 556 816."

Karyn
Karynasked
DC12RCBW (3.5kW)

I've got a dc12 it's good for my bedroom which is about 2.5 by 4 square meters but just wondering if it should or would cool a bigger space just az well as it does my bedroom?

Danielle D.Dimplex

Hi Karyn - thank you for your query. Please note that as a general rule of thumb you can expect the unit to cool as a minimum around 10m2 and a maximum of 25m2. If you have any other queries regarding your appliance, please feel free to call and speak with our Tech team by phone: 1300 556 816

G01
G01

Hi Karyn sadly it won't. We tried it in our bigger lounge room area, it cooled the room, but certainly not to the degree that it does when in a smaller area. Maybe too it has to work harder to cool a bigger room, which no doubt would put pressure on the motor.

Kateasked
DC12RCBW (3.5kW)

Hi, my air con has been working fine, nice cold air and in working condition. I often clean the filters and clear the water. Yesterday I turned it on as it was 35 degrees on the Gold Coast, after about 2 minutes - it turned off by itself. I waited and turned it back on later however it now blows air (possibly even hot air) rather than cold air. I checked my receipt and as the story goes... it is 2 months out of warranty. What can I do and why would this have happened?

Danielle D.Dimplex

Hi Kate - How annoying for you!! I am so sorry this has happened.. If you would please contact our office and speak with a member of the Technical team, we will require a copy of your purchase receipt but should be able to work something out for you. Talk to you again soon..

Danielle on behalf of the team at Glen Dimplex

Kate

Hi Danielle, thankyou for your reply. I am aware of my statutory rights and brought the unit back to the retailers - The Good Guys as they are the contracted party. I am disappointed as the issue still hasn't been resolved. The heat this week has been over 30 degrees and is the prime time to use an air con. I purchased the air con to use it during the heat and unfortunately I am now without an air con and feel that the issue won't be resolved anytime soon. It has unfortunately impacted my view on Dimplex and their products. At this stage, I feel like it won't be resolved until winter.

ali
aliasked
DC12RCBW (3.5kW)

what does each of the 3 function symbols mean?

Danielle D.Dimplex

Hi Ali - the Owner's Manual supplied with the unit should have an explanation of the symbols for you (approximately page 3) If you need a replacement copy, please shoot us an email: customer.care@glendimplex.com.au and we will send you one..
Otherwise, this is a breakdown for you:

Snowflake = Cooling,
Sunshine = Heating,
Water drops – Dehumidification mode..

Hope that helps..

Danielle on behalf of the team at Dimplex

See all Dimplex DC10RC / DC12RCBW / DC15RCBW questions

Get an answer from our members and Dimplex representatives

Dimplex DC12RCBW (3.5kW)