Dimplex DCB14

Dimplex DCB14

MPN: DCB14

Pros

• Detailed installation instructions

• Powerful airflow

• Heating / Cooling Speed

LCC

Good product, poor customer service

Was able to purchase this air con at a significant discount through Union Shopper and had read a review that said this unit was ideal in a similar situation to ours. However, as it was to be used in a sliding rather than sash window, felt we needed some clarification on installation ( manual is very light on).
Contacted Dimplex via their website, despite all the naysayers. Well, the naysayers were right, no response from Dimplex.
Purchased heavy-duty brackets to support the unit and used marine grade ply (painted) to fill the window. Installed neatly and comfortably cools a large, open plan area during a period of high humidity.

Purchased in December 2020 for $619.00.

Rachel A.Dimplex

Hi LCC, Thank you for reaching out to Dimplex, I am sorry to hear you had trouble getting a reply from us, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

AvidOnlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, so good

Recently bought this reverse cycle window air conditioner for use in a bedroom. Weighs a ton, or to be precise, 51 kg's. Works well so far on cool, yet to try heating. I would have liked it to include a window mounting kit, but fortunately I'm quite handy, so installing it was quite straightforward, and no-one is likely to walk under it anyway...

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Danielle D.Dimplex

Thank you for posting your review of our product. We very much appreciate your taking the time to do so!!

Chrisasked

Hi I have a new DCB 14 unit but I need a replacement front cover is it something I can buy direct

You could try here
Good luck.

Rachel A.Dimplex

Hi Chris, thank you for reaching out to Dimplex, yes we do stock the cover as a spare part Please contact our spare parts team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can order on our webstore or email us at spare.parts.ha@glendimplex.com.au, part number required is 41106-000973

Chris

Thanks for your reply i really appreciate it and will be in touch

Julia

Juliaasked

Have only had this for a year and starting it back up for the first time I cleaned the filter out like it said. Runs perfectly all day on cold but then changed it to fan and swing and in the middle of the night it started this warning beeping sound very loud I thought it was smoke alarm and it wouldnt stop.

Eleonore E.Dimplex

Hi Julia,
Can you please send a copy of your receipt through to service@glendimplex.com.au with all your contact information and we will work to get this corrected as soon as possible.

Ash

Mel

Melasked

I have a dcb14 model that keeps saying c5 on the display panel.. can’t find anything to tell me what that means.. can you please help?

AvidOnline

I think you need to call Dimplex as the manual doesn't have any reference to error messages.

GLEN D.Dimplex

Hi Mel,
Thankyou for getting in contact with us regarding to the fault you are experiencing with your Dimplex unit. The code C5 will display when the unit is forced into a defrost function. This is a inbuilt safety feature to protect your unit.
This process will generally clear up after roughly 30 minutes depending on install & surrounding conditions. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our office on 1300 556 816. Option 2 for Seasonal after sales support - 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Damien - Glen Dimplex Australia

Get an answer from our members and Dimplex representatives

The Dimplex DCB14 series includes three window and wall air conditioner sizes.

• 2.2kW: ideal for a room size of up to 13 square metres
  • 2.6kW: designed for rooms up to 20 square metres
  • 4.1kW: Cools and heats rooms up to 27 square metres

Features:

• The Dimplex DCB14's Reverse cycle feature ensures that your space remains comfortable all year round.
  • There are three speed settings for both cooling and heating functions that will alter the airflow to your preferred level.
  • If you’ve never installed an AC before, you might find the idea intimidating. Dimplex provides detailed installation instructions to make installing this AC less stressful.
  • To avoid an unintentionally large energy bill, integrated timers such as 'set and forget' and sleep mode will have you covered.
CategoryWindow & Wall Air Conditioners