MPN: OFRC24TFNW

3.7

Sammyb

SammybNSW, 2020

I like it

This has got me through 2 winters and is still going strong, currently using it in my lounge room and it does a good job of heating the room. he
    It's more efficient than my previous fan heater and I also feel more safe using it since all the heating parts are enclosed and isn't exposed.
    I would buy it again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
    bhanumathi

bhanumathi

works fine

The heater heats my bed room relatively better than my previous one. I don't know the efficiency of the product in terms of power consumption as my electricity bill didn't show me huge difference. Still i recommend this product for its efficiency as a heater to heat up my room quickly.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Dimplex
    Danielle D.Dimplex

Thank you for your review of our product - we appreciate you comments.

Madeleine

MadeleineDrouin

Half happy

My No worries, no fuss guarantee.
    If you have any problems within three months of purchase, we'll put them right.

Nan used to own one of these heaters and as a little kid i remember i absolutely loved it! to sit in front of it with my bowl of ice cream watching the news after dinner is a kids best idea.

Except as i have gotten older as it still carries good memory i believe this product inst very safe as the hot heater isn't covered by anything. Other than this, great heater.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016