Dimplex Redway

Dimplex Redway

MPN: REDWAY

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

3.0

GinaD

GinaDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for cosy bedroom

This is an amazing heater for a main bedroom adding an unbelievable opulent atmosphere. When we put this on and it is raining inside we feel like we are at a ski resort in Canada. Also the heat that it omits is great, can warm a large bedroom in just 10 minutes. The visual is also unreal so natural.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Sue Dietrich

Sue DietrichYINNAR

Hopeless

Estasked

Dimples Redway - am interested in purchasing one but need a photo of the back of the heater so I can work out where the plug is as I don't want to have to relocate power point as I've just finished painting the wall where I propose to mount it. What do the brackets look like? One local retailer which I won't name is asking $1,299 without installation, yet some say RRP should be $999 or less. There is a local Harvey Norman store, would they be able to get one of these in and how long would it take? One reviewer of your product complained it took a very long time to get one in to a local retailer.

Estelle

Dimplex
    GLEN D.Dimplex

Good morning Estelle. Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we do not have photos of the back of the Redway, we do know that the power cord is located at the bottom left hand side of the heater. The recommended retail price that we have listed is $1299.95. Currently we have very limited stock in our Victorian warehouse and dependent on where you are located would then determine how long it would take for the stock to arrive. Should you have any further questions please call us on 1300 556 816. we will be happy to assist.

Est

Thank you for your prompt response. One other question; do all your electric wall mounted heaters/fireplaces have power cords located on the left hand side? Where I want to install it would require right hand power cord as I don't want to relocate power point having just painted the whole unit. Thanks Estelle

Get an answer from our members and Dimplex representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters