Dinkleboo Questions & Answers

Valerie
Valerie

Hi . I was wondering I ordered 2 mugs for a present with the intention of ordering the plates later. Bit when it can to the time to order the plates the design don't machetes is there a way that I can order plates to match the mugs. 1 is a pink unicorn with a light pink background and the other is a pink fairy with a purple background thanks your loyal customer Valerie Lockman

Dinkleboo   DM

Hi Valerie, Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have plates to match the mugs however our cups match our plate designs - external link
I will pass this onto our creative team for future development.
Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great Day!

Pete

I ordered bunny for my grandaughter on 20 March. Shipped 23rd and no progression since. Im guessing no bunny for Easter. Very disappointing, 17 days and no delivery.

Jim
Jim

At the moment Australia Post has a back log of mail,so that will be holding things up. Covid 19, has complicated deliveries, but AP is trying to move as much as they can but their are delays

I hope you are right.

sue

What is best way to iron on the clothing labels? Difficult to iron and and have come off in Washington.

sue

What is the best way to iron on the clothing labels. It was difficult to iron them on and they came off in the wash.

Dinkleboo   DM

Please find bellow some instructions for applying iron on labels to clothing. 1. Remove the iron on label from the backing sheet.

2. Place the iron on label face up on the fabric so the image is showing.

3.Cover the iron on label with a piece of baking paper.

4. Set your iron to 'dry', then using a medium to hot iron, press down firmly over the label area for 10-13 seconds.

5. The edges should now be flat and the fabric weave will be visable in the label.

6. Allow to cool before use.

If you have any issues with your labels please contact us at support@dinkleboo.com and we can assist you further.

Amie
Amie

how fast has the delivery been for everyone? It's my brothers birthday in 4 days and I just ordered a personalised book for him but I'm worried it won't come in time, should I get something else just incase?

Jenny
Jenny

I bought 3 drink bottles, is there a seal or something? Can’t drink out of any of them,

Get an answer from our members and Dinkleboo representatives