Direct Auto Spares

Direct Auto Spares

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Direct Auto Spares? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Shane-o
Shane-oWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to install cabin filter

Brought a cabin filter for my car. First time buyer and was having some issues on how to install over covid lockdown, I jumped on Facebook live chat and found the staff really helpful. They sent me install guides and I was able to easily install. Big thanks !

Great wiper refills !

Have been buying Direct Auto Spares wiper refills for years now in packs of 40 and 20. Great value for bulk orders! Easy to install and cut ☺️

Will not refund

Don't buy these products online, I ordered ford FG drive cv axels and they sent BA/BF ones and wont replace them with FG ones nor refund and take them back, they argue that the shafts are the same for BA/BF as the FG ones and that is not the case they also say that FG G6E turbo has a V6 engine and that is clearly wrong. Stay away from this company and there fraudulent dealings #suzkisuper is a seller of theirs amongst others that will take your money and send wrong parts and not refund or respond to messages.

Hongshu
HongshuWestern Australia

Great Honda jazz wiper blades

Brought wiper blades for my Honda jazz from direct autos ebay store. I couldn’t figure out how to install the wiper blades but I spoke to direct autos live chat team and they sent me how to install videos and it made my life so much easier. Thank you direct automfor helping a newbie :)

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Direct Auto Spares compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Haz
HazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sent wrong items

Ordered two oil filters which were incorrect. Cannot contact company to return. No phone numbers or address available. Impossible to return for exchange or refund. Too dificult, so Ive just thrown them in the bin and sourced parts elswhere.

Tobias
TobiasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wiper blades

Can’t believe I hadn’t found these sooner - great price & worth it. Has a smooth squeak free wipe, amazing on those bucketing rainy drives, must have safety device. Easy to install, and aesthetically pleasing. Seems to press into the glass better resulting in a nice bug free cleaning.

Ross
RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quickest delivery ever

I placed an online order last night and received my order this morning. Quickest delivery ever.
I also wanted to mention the delivery driver for direct auto spares, great customer service, something you dont see much anymore.
Great communication and great service.

Vincent
VincentSydney, NSW

Direct auto spares have great filters

Easy website to navigate. The filters I purchased were well priced. The products were safely packaged to avoid damage in shipping. Received multiple updates at each stage of delivery process. Would buy again

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arrived 3 days before expected delivery

Parts ordered, got confirmation email within an hour.
Parts arrived 3 days before expected delivery date. What an AWESOME service!! will definitely be a return customer without a doubt. Thank you

Kon
KonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great postage speed

Great first impressions of how quick and easy ordering from there site was.
Considering the COVID restrictions and postage delays in Victoria, Direct Auto Spares express posted my parcel for no extra charge

South Aussie Simmo
South Aussie SimmoEyre Peninsula, SA

Toyota fuel and oil filters work like a charm

Brought some filters for my Toyota cruiser and they work like a charm :p Had some issues with my old fuel filters falling apart so wanted to use these filters from direct auto spares until my next service before writing a review
Both the filters I installed are still fully functional and have lasted! I’m really impressed
For the price and the ks they lasted I am going to keep using there brand now ;)

Daveyboi
DaveyboiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy website to order from

Brought some filters & wiper blades for my Nissan navara.
I found the website to be very easy to use, When I run into abit of trouble finding the cabin filter location they were very helpful with install guides and advise
I’ve never been a huge purchaser online but with covid restrictions I would recommend direct auto spares to buy parts from :)

Great filters for my Hyundai

Saw these guys/girls on Facebook and I decided to give them a go and brought air filters for my Hyundai, I’m really impressed with how fast the arrived. (Purchased on Friday received Wednesday the following week) they look identical to my current filter and install was easy. I’ll definitely be buying from them again!

mark.a
mark.aTasmania

.Sent Wrong Oil filter

Tried to contact as Oil filter was wrong would not filt vehilce I have a 2010 I 30 FD 1.6 CDRI T/D they sent a 2008 which was an inch to an Inch and a half to long thus would not fit. I paid for a diesel fitter to be at my place to service my vehicle and he had to re-fit the old filter so I could have my vehicle back on the road.
No response or reply from company or phone numbers or email to their Melborne Office were parts sent from. There was a phone 02 8094 1627 for a Sydney company same name? Left a message.

Joseph B
Joseph BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good air filters and easy service

I ordered some air filters for my ford falcon and I’m happy with speed of delivery and quality of the filters and package Definitely will be buying again from these guys and girls!