Direct Chemist Outlet

4.3

Helen C

Helen CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THIS IS THE BEST CHEMIST IN RESERVIOR

This is the best chemist in Reservior. I always find what I’m looking for. Absolute wonderful friendly staff, Maria and Anne are so helpful. And a big thank you to lovely Carmel, who provides great advice on all products I enquire about.
Thank you Helen C.

BEST CHEMIST IN RESERVOIR

Great chemist always has what I’m looking for, has a wide range of products Thanks,Carmel,Jess,Bianca & Maria ..lovely service with a smile,and Great COFFEE too.

Angela E.

Angela E.Victoria

Direct chemist outlet Lalor

The only chemist I ever attend. The staff are super friendly and helpful no questions or concerns are too hard. Pharmacists and staff always go above and beyond for us.

Chemists

Find out how Direct Chemist Outlet compares to other Chemists

Best ever service

I went to this pharmacy and asked for some products for my elderly parents as I could not find it in my regular pharmacy. They were very helpful and found the product I was looking for. Excellent and courteous staff. I am happy to go there again after this cheerful and happy experience. It's been tough trying to locate meds during this covid time and I found them to rescue me by finding what I need. I will certainly return to this store with ease knowing they will assist me properly and completely. It has a very caring atmosphere. Thank you so much.

Lucy

LucyMoranbah

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service from the lovely lady on duty on Wdnesday 4 September the Emerald Shop in Qld. I went into the shop to purchase red door perfume however the shop dis not have stock. The lady was very helpful by checking the system to find out stock level. Extremely satisfied with her customer service

MusicPro

MusicProGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Direct Chemist Outlet is a terrible chemist, who would not return an item or give credit after their error.

Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Pharmacy Ever!

Rany, the pharmacist at Direct Chemist Outlet Glenroy provides excellent customer service. He is always friendly and greets me by name, no request is too hard, and he even suggests things like meeting the safety net threshold that I didn't even know about. Julie, a staff member there is extremely helpful, also greets me by name and has helped me greatly with some purchases I needed, but wasn't sure what to get. The prices are also excellent. I definitely recommend shopping there!