Direct Couriers

Direct Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Direct Couriers

1.0
Sandy
SandyPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Customer service in the past 6 months has really declined. After receiving damaged goods, there was no apology or remedy. This is now the second damaged delivery I have received from them. Very disappointed.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
LABSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing parcel. Direct Couriers.

Delivery went missing on 9 Dec from Direct Couriers between them picking it up from clearing house and delivering to Fastway. Woman I spoke to at DC told me I had the wrong courier company and try elsewhere. She couldn’t have cared less. Said she didn’t know what I was talking about and tried to baffle me with nonsense. I then confirmed with original sender that it was Direct Couriers who picked up my item then made it disappear. Atrocious, dishonest, rude. I’d give them minus five if there was an option.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeInternational

Ashley Tanna
Ashley Tannaasked

Is it standard practice to make no attempt to deliver packages and leave these on the conceirge desk (without any attempt to even call the conceirge or check the building directory board). What if this package was alcohol sent from a client?

LAB

Our parcel didn’t turn up at all!

Get an answer from our members and Direct Couriers representatives