Direct Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Direct Couriers

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never use them again!!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
LABSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing parcel. Direct Couriers.

Delivery went missing on 9 Dec from Direct Couriers between them picking it up from clearing house and delivering to Fastway. Woman I spoke to at DC told me I had the wrong courier company and try elsewhere. She couldn’t have cared less. Said she didn’t know what I was talking about and tried to baffle me with nonsense. I then confirmed with original sender that it was Direct Couriers who picked up my item then made it disappear. Atrocious, dishonest, rude. I’d give them minus five if there was an option.

Mick-mp P
Mick-mp PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parcel

parcel was thrown over my front fence today by the Mega courier driver and left in the rain , because the driver was to lazy to come to my front door , when I was home all bloody day , that just shows just how bloody lazy these courier drivers are, the driver was from megasaver delivery service

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Save your time and money with anyone else

After reading some of the reviews I think there may be a few employees writing these reviews. I called to have a delivery done, not only did it arrive late (2 days) but the driver who deliver the item was one of the rudest individuals that I have ever met. (basically threw my parcel and language that was used was disgusting, when I asked if he could leave the parcel in a particular spot). Well that was until I called to complain about the lateness and the lack of professionalism of the driver, well the operator that I spoke to had a care factor of zero. I will never use this company again and will spend the money on quality in future.

Couriers

Find out how Direct Couriers compares to other Couriers

OSALENS
OSALENSSydney

Ordered a triple express did not even deliver

Ordered a triple express point to point delivery assume it would be delivered to my suprise my customer rang to say did not receive Chased with CS driver did not get there on time-muted point as my CX stayed until 6.30pm.
Absolutely no pro-activeness by customer service or driver to inform us of non delivery.
Not reliable if it needs to get there.
Was finally delivered on Saturday after contacting the after hours CS-Thanks [name removed]

Sender or ReceiverSender
Dave
Dave

What are you guys doing everyday cos deliver items isn't one of them

How long do you take my parcel is a hour and ten minutes away from my house were i ordered it all it says is was picked up and updated at 7pm on the 7th of August why is my parcel being touched at night this should all be done Durring the day so...the tracking number says it has not even bin scanned yet!!?!

I BET I WON'T EVEN GET IT THE COURIER PROBABLY IS GONNA LEAVE IT AT MY FRONT DOOR TO BE STOLEN

Vijay
VijayPerth

Uselss and arrogant

I called up and spoke to reception that I want to start my driver contractor courier business with Direct Couriers so can I speak to the concern person. Receptionist said if you dont have a vehicle then he wont speak to you. I said I am willing to buy so just need some info what sort of vehicle you would look for she again said no he wont speak to unless you have the vehicle. we wont give you this info you have to shop around. I found this is very bad attitude of a receptionist and the concern person if he treats inquiries like that. I wonder how they would be treating their clients. Never seen such a arrogant conversation or treatment with any other organization.

Sender or ReceiverOther

Dont use them... zero service, rude,

Hopeless!!!! Dont use them... zero service, rude, there are better choices out there that show up on time, that dont act like children

JJ10290
JJ10290Sydney

Worst courier service in Australia

Direct C.Direct Couriers
Couriers

Find out how Direct Couriers compares to other Couriers

Terrible

This was my first time job with Direct Couriers and I will never use them again and do not reccommend them to anyone.
they say they have all the requested services available.
Not on time at all, if you try to track the driver customer service give you false information that they'll be there in 10 mins, and after another half an hour you give them another call and they say ooooh they are just an hour away..... pathetic, irresponsible, not professional.