Direct Couriers

Direct Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Direct Couriers

1.0
AJM
AJMSydney, NSW

Do not trust this courier company

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
LABSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing parcel. Direct Couriers.

Delivery went missing on 9 Dec from Direct Couriers between them picking it up from clearing house and delivering to Fastway. Woman I spoke to at DC told me I had the wrong courier company and try elsewhere. She couldn’t have cared less. Said she didn’t know what I was talking about and tried to baffle me with nonsense. I then confirmed with original sender that it was Direct Couriers who picked up my item then made it disappear. Atrocious, dishonest, rude. I’d give them minus five if there was an option.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeInternational
Mick-mp P
Mick-mp PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parcel

parcel was thrown over my front fence today by the Mega courier driver and left in the rain , because the driver was to lazy to come to my front door , when I was home all bloody day , that just shows just how bloody lazy these courier drivers are, the driver was from megasaver delivery service

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

alexm R.
alexm R.asked

Hello
If you help me to get a new van through Direct Couriers, am I responsible for the running costs? (petrol,registration,insurances etc). Also, is the van eventually mine?

Bob M
Bob M

2nd time I have used direct couriers; as a recipient very happy with the service in terms of updates and final delivery

Ashley Tanna
Ashley Tannaasked

Is it standard practice to make no attempt to deliver packages and leave these on the conceirge desk (without any attempt to even call the conceirge or check the building directory board). What if this package was alcohol sent from a client?

LAB

Our parcel didn’t turn up at all!

Get an answer from our members and Direct Couriers representatives