Direct Finance Loans

Direct Finance Loans

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Direct Finance Loans? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

No response and dont take early payments into consideration

I have had a number of loans with this company. the last time i applied, they didn't even respond so I had to call them to be told it was declined based on a reversal fee. The number of times I have been approved for loans with this company, I have always paid out the loans early but this is never taken into consideration.

User
User

Pathetic Company to deal with

Applied for a loan today only to be told i was declined due to bank dishonor. Hadn't even supplied my bank statements at the present time just my documents. Told me i had applied last month and which i said i hadn't, asked for proof of this and get the response of sorry we destroy all data after a rejection. Absolutely pathetic company that shouldn't be in business. Can't back up there responses. Don't apply here your wasting your time

Mark Wissman
Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

Horrible experience. Don’t go there

Spent several days jumping through their hoops obtaining private information, so I could borrow $200. Spoke to two different women who would call me simultaneously for more info. Lacked professionalism.
Kept going to the next stage and then the next stage, and finally to the end where they declined me in about 5 mins. A complete lack of respect for the customer from a backwards organisation. There’s better ones out there. Don’t waste your time.

Daniel L
Daniel LMelbourne

Application denied

Loan application for $300 declined by the company with no reason given. Asked for more information but was told the decision was made by their 'lending team'. Not sure how a company can have 'teams' if they only have 4 staff, or how they can continue to operate when they don't give out any loans. Oh well.

Short Term Loans