Direct Shaver Parts

Direct Shaver Parts

Brand Manager for Direct Shaver Parts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Genuine Braun parts

It can be hard to find parts for older shavers, so I was very happy to be able to order and receive genuine foil and cutter parts for my old Braun 424. While these parts aren't cheap they're well worth the money given they last for years, where more recent models require much more frequent replacement.

I can recommend Direct Shaver Parts as a supplier. There was some delay in transit for the items I ordered but with Covid-19 issues plaguing all international mail this was quite understandable.

Absolute rubbish parts.

I bought parts from here and should have read the reviews first (my normal way of shopping). Company sounds good but it is pretty much a rip-off. The parts I bought for my philips shaver were so cheap and flimsy, and did not shave me AT ALL! Total waste of money. Emailed but immediately got a message back saying 'mailbox full'. Left a message via their 'chat' but no response. I hope they enjoy spending my 16.78.

Service and communication is rubbish

I have order parts from Direct Shaver Parts on 3 occasions and nothing ever turns up. Also they do not respond to emails . I have chased them up several times and I never get a response. So if your're looking for a company that will send you parts for your shaver, it's not this lot.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Graham
GrahamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

I've had five star service from this company on 3 separate occasions, with the purchased Braun foil replacement parts over severals years for my shaver.
Communications, supply have been expedient and efficient.

Find out how Direct Shaver Parts compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Bad quality and no reaction on questions per mail

I ordered and paid a Braun shaver part in January 2020. I have received the foil, but within 1 week, the foil was broken.
I have already sent them 3 emails and a request for a replacement part. They did not bother to answer me in any way.
The phone number (+351-917884736) mentioned on the order confirmation does not work either.
Avoid this website and do not order at this company!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Fake counterfeit spare parts! Total scam.

I bought from this store as I believed I was buying original parts as the price was much higher than the eBay fakes but a bit less than the Phillips website. Wrong! The packaging was plain cardboard and the shaver blades are useless, they pluck your beard not cut it so very painful and totally useless and 3 times the cost of the usual fakes. Crazy to find you may as well buy a new razor than new blades at the price Phillips charge but whatever you choose don’t waste your money on this site. Very expensive fakes sent from Portugal....

Braun shaver part was paid but never sent to me !

I ordered and paid a Braun shaver part beginning of November. Since I already sent them 3 emails and a request for refund. They did not bother to answer me. Please avoid this website since they are taking your money but do not send any product.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Non delivery or even email reply

I ordered for Braun shaver parts early Sept 2019 but to date I have not received anything. I have attempted to get their phone number to cal but in vain. I have emailed twice to refund my money but silence. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Ian
IanLondon

Brilliant service and quick delivery

Fred
Fred

Excellent Service

Part for my Phillips shaver was dispatched promptly and only took 10 working days to get from Portugal to Australia

Chuck M
Chuck MBrick, NJ

POOR is much too geneorus a rating

ordered foil and cutters for a Pansonic WES9074 on Jan 20, 2017. I was immediately told the parts were on backorder. on April 5th I asked when the parts were expected to arrive. On April 18 I was told the parts came in but the "outer foil - Grey" had come in but was black. I replied on April 30 that black was acceptable and to please ship the parts. as of June 19, 2017 I have not received the parts.

Pretend to sell original parts

I ordered spare parts for my Braun 5428 razor, believing i would receive original parts, as claimed on the ordering page and even on my pdf receipt. Unfortunately they shipped exactly the chinese ripoff parts I tried to avoid at amazon etc.. This would not bother me, if they would work as they should, but they don´t. Ordering process, packaging and shipping were ok, but
that's no advantage.

Dodgy business

Muzza51Canberra

Direct Shaver Parts website review and my experience with Braun shaver parts

Muzza51

I notice the review saying "excellent service" is not a verified customer, whereas the other reviews saying "terrible" are all verified customers. Buyer beware I'd say!

Muzza51

As of November 2017, 4 terrible ratings and 2 excellent. Makes little sense to me. If I was booking in for a surgeon with this feedback, I wouldn't proceed.