DiroDi Classimo

DiroDi Classimo Questions & Answers

Annabella24

Does the DiroDi Classimo come in different sizes? I am 175cm and can’t see size ranges in the website as it’s staying currently out of stock! Thank you

Annabella24

Hi can I put a baby/child seat on the back of the Clamssimo?
Also, I have read issues with other e bikes that people aren’t able to replace the batteries when they run out due to lack of availability. Please can you tell me whether you have spare batteries in stock?
Thank you!

DiroDi   DM

Hi Annabella, for Classimo, you can put baby seats that mount to the rear rack (not the seat post). Rear rack max load is 20 kg. We have spare batteries of all our bikes including Classimo (Even if a model is discontinued, we will offer spare parts including the spare battery for at least 5 years after the model is discontinued. In case a model is discontinued for more than 5 years and a customer needs a battery for it, the battery can still be back ordered and will be delivered in 60 days).

Annabella24

Thank you for the quick reply!!

You're welcome :)

Annabella24

One more question: can I use any child seat or do I need to get something specific?

Annabella24

…and do I need to replace the basket?

DiroDi   DM

Most child seats should work because the rack is a standard size, though we recommend taking it to your local bike shop to make sure the fitment is okay. You will have to choose between the basket on the rear or the child seat, though the basket can be put on the front of the ClassX.

Jo p
Jo p

I am.looking at classimo and class x e bikes. What are the differences between the two and which one would you recommend. I am looking to do casual riding on weekends and holidays. Customers who bought over 12 months ago how us their bike performing now...any issues? Bike shops are suggesting I spend more money for better product...interested in peoples feed back...thank you ..jo

DiroDi   DM

Hi Jo, the main difference between the ClassX and the Classimo is that the ClassX has a front basket and the Classimo has front suspension. So you get to choose between additional cargo or a softer ride. They both use the same platform which includes all the electronics and mechanical workings but the frame designs are slightly varied.

Haley H.
Haley H.

What brand are the batteries & how long does the battery last after recharging and the life expectancy of it ?

How much to replace the battery?

Annabella24

Hi Hayley, did you get a response to this question? I’m keen to know the same thing!

DiroDi   DM

Looks like this never received a response. The battery cells are Samsung. One charge will give you about 60km of range. The life expectancy is 2-4 years depending on how much it is used. A new battery will cost $420.

Franko
Franko

I see your awesome bikes are designed in Australia, where are they manufactured ?

DiroDi   DM

Hi Franko, Thanks for your question.

Bike parts are from different countries. The bikes are assembled in China.

If you require any further information, please let us know.

Get an answer from our members and DiroDi representatives