DiroDi ClassX

DiroDi ClassX

Zoki Moore

Zoki MooreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!

After searching the net for quite sometime.. I came across the Diridori Class X... I had to wait for sometime
Before they had them in stock
But for that reason I got to purchase the bike @ a discounted price.... It was well worth the wait... it more then exceeded my expectation.. customer service was second to none.. loving my new mode of transport... I’m always zipping around the city or out on an adventure... it’s very stylish & comfortable

Purchased for A$1,499.00.

Jeanette L

Jeanette LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect purchase :)

Purchased and assembled the Dirodi ClassX with relative ease. The whole experience with Dirodi has been wonderful. Easy ordering, great communication, and support with courier information. Very happy with this bike. It's sturdy, stylish, and has a very comfortable seat. Importantly it is exactly as described on the Dirodi website. Currently enjoying the new found freedom of pedal assist. Unlike my other bikes, I can see this one getting regular use.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,499.00.

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bike Ever

I have recently purchased the DiroDi ClassX bike. It is super stylish that I keep getting everyone’s attention and comments on my bike. It is very comfortable to ride and has a wicker basket that could be positioned at the front or at the back of the bike. It is perfect for carrying items or a quick trip to the supermarket. I use it to commute to work every day and I have already ridden 450 km with it and I enjoyed every minutes of riding it.
The customer service was amazing with their responses. They have assisted me with all my questions before purchasing the bike and they were also super helpful with my enquires after that. I will recommend this product to everyone.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$1,585.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how DiroDi ClassX compares to other Electric Bikes

Happy OAPSouth West, WA

love it !

I am 70 and had been thinking about getting an electric bike for ages . I am so glad that I chose this bike, it was easy to assemble, great to ride, very comfortable and is my pride and joy !

Purchased in April 2020 at 12 Volt Direct for A$1,300.00.

MTvSasked

can this bike handle steep hills?

Sepi

It depends on how steep is the hill. I haven't had any problems going up hills on it. However on very steep hills you need to pedal with some more effort. The bike has 3 modes: "eco", "normal" and "power". For max power, you should put it on "power" and shift to the lowest gear.

MTvS

thank you and are the brakes powerful enough to stop descents down steep hills?

Sepi

brakes are reliable and powerful, if adjusted properly.

Liz B.

Liz B.asked

Is this bike easy to have serviced? Thinking this one or the one from 99bikes???

Happy OAP

Yes very easy , I love this bike perfect !

Hi Liz
You need to service mechanical parts every 6 months (if you use the bike daily) or every 12 months if you use if less often. The service is very easy just like a traditional bike (As electric parts do not need servicing).

Get an answer from our members and DiroDi representatives