DiroDi Nue

DiroDi Nue

Camillus

CamillusSouthwest, VIC

Helps me do what I could no longer do

Well built rear hub motor drive. Well boxed , rapid delivery. Some assembly required. Took me a couple of hours: handlebar instructions were confusing.
I can ride into town and get up the hills I could no longer do because of hip problems on my 30 gear hybrid. I had to add a rear view mirror. You need to add lights if you wish to ride at night
I am a 79 year old rider

Purchased in June 2020 at Melbourne Bicycles Online.

jersSydney, NSW

High quality

I had entry level ebikes before but this bike feels way more sturdy and of high quality...quick delivery and excellent customer service...I had used it for a fortnight now and havent had any problems with it..

Purchased in May 2020.

Awesome bike and great looking!

The bike is as described! The team kindly delivered the bike already assembled as I lived close by and I have loved every ride. Easy to use and looks great!

Purchased in March 2020.

Electric Bikes

Find out how DiroDi Nue compares to other Electric Bikes

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a fun ebike

I just bought a Dirodi Nue ebike and it is fantastic. I've been having such fun trying it out along Melbourne's cycle paths and roads. It is excellent value, looks stylish and rides well. I love how the pedal assist and throttle work. Highly recommended, plus the customer service is very helpful.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,285.00.

Wasawin

WasawinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with my purchase

Kerryasked

Is this bike suitable for gravel roads? Not really MTB tracks; just rural gravel roads?

jers

Yeah it is..been riding it on gravel road going to my parents place..

Kerry

Thanks jers. Does it have good thick tyres..gutsy ones?

Hi Kerry,
The current DiroDi Nue version has 26''x2.1" tyres, which are wide tyres suitable for both gravel and paved roads. On the new version of DiroDi Nue, which will be available from September 2020, the tyres have been upgraded to 27.5''x2.25", Schwalbe Smart Sam puncture resistant tyres, which are even wider and are designed as hybrid tyres for optimal performance both on-road and off-road. The tread design has a compact centre for fast rolling (For on-road) and edged outer blocks to enhance the off-road grip.

Sarah from Apollo Bay

Sarah from Apollo Bayasked

Hi there, do you have a child seat that you would recommend for this bike?

Dirodi E.

Hi Sarah, There are many options on the market. In case of DiroDi Nue you should look for child seats with "seat tube rack" like the model already suggested by jers or the model below:
Polisport Bubbly Maxi Baby Seat FF With Seat Tube Rack

Alf Debono

Alf Debonoasked

i live in Perth Aust
How much will it cost to get over here in total and how long will it take.
Does it only come in one colour. I am buying a bike for my wife?
My Email is alfdebono@iinet.net.au

Hi Alf,
Thanks for your question.

The delivery is free. There are two colour options: Matte Grey and Matte Black.

Please check bikes pricing at: www.dirodi.com.au

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Get an answer from our members and DiroDi representatives