2DiroDi xTreme

Suspension

Gabriel Rau
Gabriel RauHunter Region, NSW

Love it to pieces!

I am a proud owner of the Dirodi xTreme now. Had a small sensor related issue which was figured out quickly. Before buying this, I did lots of research into e-bikes. Surprisingly many come without mud guards, pannier rack and lights. This one ticked all the boxes and has a huge battery. I love my commute to work now! If you consider buying an e-bike, don't hesitate because this has an amazing quality for the price. Show details
JJS
JJS

Great customer service!

I have recently purchased the DiroDi extreme. Firstly the communication on DiroDi's website chat function was fast and directed me to the bike that was affordable and suited my needs (Dirodi Xtreme ebike)
The bike arrived at my place within a week and was super easy to assemble. I did have a minor issue due to a fault of my own. DiroDi got straight back to me with the parts I needed and even provided support on how to fit.
I use the ebike to commute to work daily, overall the bike has a quality feel and handles nicely. The range on the battery is quite impressive as well.
I am happy with this purchase and would use this brand again. Show details
Suspension
Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sam H
Sam HHunter Region, NSW

Quality bike with all the features I wanted!

Ridden 500ks, and still really impressed with this bike! The quality is outstanding. Having features like hydraulic disk brakes and a 17.5ah battery are unexpected for a bike in this price range. I regularly ride into town (15k each way) and we live on top of a steep hill. Having pedal assist for getting back up the hill and for taking off at lights gives me more confidence riding on the road in heavy traffic. I followed the instructions to set the throttle to max. It will cruse along on the flat at 28k without pedaling! Good instructions for assembly, great service, awesome bike! Taking the car to get somewhere is now a last resort. Highly recommended!  Show details
Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The perfect electric bike

I have a 40 min bike ride to work everyday so I wanted a reliable electric bike, so after my Nue bike was stolen I upgraded to the xtreme which has a better battery life. And wow this bike goes, admittedly on some mornings when i'm feeling lazy I just throttle my whole way to work at 25kmh with no peddling required.

This bike is a beast, super reliable, hasn't missed a heart beat and Dirodi is a really honest company that I couldn't be happier to purchase from again, they really understand their product, response time is fast and no question is to small to ask.

Thanks again Dirodi, and happy riding. Show details