Dirty Harry's Bin Hire

Dirty Harry's Bin Hire

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dirty Harry's Bin Hire? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Renee G.
Renee G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely no issues at all! Prompt, friendly communication

I found them to be fantastic. Lucky I didn't read the reviews before booking them. They were friendly and helpful. They delivered when they said they would and were great at communicating with me.

Ashleigh GRAHAM
Ashleigh GRAHAMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap bins and a lousy service

Very happy customer.

Just like to say how great it is to deal with this company. Service is professional and the staff always friendly and helpful. Pricing is very reasonable and have had no issue with delivery or pickup of bins. Would not hesitate to use this company again.

Jada
JadaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer.

I don't know what people are complaining about. I have hired bins many times from this company and the service is great. I never have any issues with dirty Harry's. They are the cheapest and the Service is good. We should support all our small businesses in this country.

alfacat
alfacatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay Away From This Company

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude and unprofessional

Bin left on driveway blocking garage access for over 19 days. Then when they finally came they were rude and aggressive. Also posted lies on their face book page.
If I could give negative stars I would.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I wish I could give this company less then 1 star

I am writing this review on behalf of my mother.

I wish she had known to look at the reviews as we have experienced the same issues as everyone else.

Bin dropped without issues but major issues with collecting. The bin has been on our property for over 2 weeks now and every time we ring we are told it will be collected the next day.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely terrible. DONT USE THEM

I have no driveway

Wish i had read reviews prior to ordering. Request made for bin to be picked up 2 days in advance told to call back day i wished for it to be picked up. So Rang requesting pick up told tomorrow.. No show, rang saturday and new to me tips are closed saturdays.. will be Monday, Monday 3pm i ring a very rude man who responded with h"if he said he will be there he will: Um no he didn't come. Tuesday hello a new day will you be picking up the skip.. I will let them know upstairs. (upstairs where ??)
3pm are you picking up skip um no trouble with the trucks try to be there by end of the week ..UM NO i can't get my car out, dogs stuck in back yard... needs to be tomorrow .response see what we can do... To be continued i feel

Yvonne
YvonneMelbourne strathmore

MOST TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Mark
MarkMelbourne

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS COMPANY

A nightmare

A tenant in my block of flats made the mistake of using this company. The bin he filled and paid for is still sitting in the car park a month after it was supposed to be collected and now that tenant has left. A real headache

pattycalv
pattycalv

Don’t go near this mob

Took 5 weeks for them to finally pick up the bin. Contract states after 7 days. Much the same as other reviews here after numerous calls and numerous promises to pick up. Had a few home inspections with unsightly bin in plain view. Not good. This company are well known to councils who are asked to remove their bins. Not a great reputation at all. Steer clear.

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience!!

Unprofessional and unreliable

We called every day for a week to have the bin picked up. Every day we were told it would be picked up tomorrow. The bin is still in our driveway preventing us from garaging our car at night. I called today to complain and was told I was a joke and the woman hung up on me. Customer service is disgraceful. People are unprofessional. Would not recommend