Discount Backloading

Discount Backloading (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

anonymous

anonymousrural view

Pathetic

Great company

Discount backloading is a great example of how a business should be run. They are helpful and arranged my move with no fuss.The guys that arrived on the day of the move were just as helpful. Being a single mum I had no idea what I was doing so I was happy that everything worked out well. I hopefully won't be moving again but if I do I will definitely be using them again.
Polite and friendly staff. Value for money.

Terrible, A rip off and should not be operating

Discount B.Discount Backloading

NSW to Melbourne Move

It was a great relief that despite lengthy delays on the day the furniture was still picked up at 10pm on the day booked and arrived at its destination - nothing missing, nothing broken. Thank-you guys! I have a new appreciation for the challenges of your work and was grateful for all your efforts to answer our many questions along the way.
Value for money, easy online booking process from start to finish. Useful moving hints and email links.
Had to laugh when woken on Sunday morning with only 30 minutes notice of pending truck arrival.

Teresa Rose

Teresa Rose

These guys are great. My wife was very stressed about moving all the way from Darwin to Brisbane for my work. The move went smoothly without a hitch. So we are all happy. Thanks to all the staff at Discount Backloading for arranging our move with such short notice. Much appreciated..

Happy Camper

Just a quick note to say a big thankyou to the staff at Discount Backloading for the wonderful job they did arranging my move from the Gold Coast to Perth. The customer service from the staff was second to none. They alleviated any worries I had. The removalists were also polite and professional and did a great job. My goods were delivered to Perth without any damage. My friends are moving next month so I know who I will be recommending to them. I can not thankyou enough.
Helpful, good price

Great Guys and quick move

The guys were excellent from beginning to end. There was great communication all along the way from the first home visit to give me a quote, to the emails I received with load of information and confirmation of arrangements.
We were in no rush to receive our gear so a backload made sense.
Would not hesitate to move this way again
price, service
wish I had heard about backloading before

Pat Moore

Pat Moore

Excellent Job. Well Done.

My moving experience with Discount Backloading can only be described as fantastic. I hadn't moved interstate before so it was all new to me.You couldnt ask for more competent polite staff who answered all my questions, even the silly ones :))) The pickup in Sydney went smoothly and the guys were also very polite and helpful. It was the same in at delivery in Adelaide. I will be recommending your company to all of my friends. Well Done

leonie

leoniesydney

Worst experience ever

Janetpowell

JanetpowellBrisbane

Did exactly what we wanted

Last week Discount Backloading moved my unit for me from Melbourne To Brisbane.
This is a big thank-you for the amazing amount of courtesy, efficiency and value I received during the whole process. I was extremely impressed by how quickly you organised things for me.

Also, I had sought out quite a number of quotes and theirs was the cheapest by almost $100. The removalists in both Brisbane and Melbourne were on time, courteous and efficient as well.

So I really wanted to let you know that I am a VERY happy customer and will definitely be recommending Discount Backloading to my friends..
Quick to answer, guys we very helpfuil on the day
nothing

DisgustedCairns

Disgusting!! Do not risk it, we lost everything!

Discount B.Discount Backloading

Some great guys

Just a quick review, we moved with these guys late January. When we go the original quote we were a bit concerned with the price, as it seemed a bit cheap.
So we called them and double checked and they explained that as it was a backload, and we only pay for space taken our price reflected the saving.
Job went well and delivery was within 3 days and they called the day before, and an hour out, as they said they would.
Quick, inexpensive, realistic price

Debbie1960

Debbie1960Port Macquarie

Research before paying

I used this company to move from Melbourne to NSW. The company they allocated the job to were rude and very unprofessional. I have emailed them with my complaint and have received nothing, not a call email or apology. Make sure you are given the name of the company they are using and do your research ask for as many details as possible, phone them and get a feel for them. I asked for a quick move and got a 13 day wait with nothing but rude operators and management, along with one excuse after another. I am taking the removals to court as they caused $21000+ worth of damage to new furniture

Poor communication, use companies that have bad reputations to do the jobs.