95% · 814 · 5%

Nobomita
Nobomita

Robyn R
Robyn RSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Large selection of items to save driving around

I used Discount Party Supplies while we were in lockdown and their extensive range of products meant I had plenty of choice at very reasonable prices. Items were packaged securely to prevent damage and they arrived by Australia Post quickly. I would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
KCV
KCV

Fantastic prompt service and great products and a great range

Fantastic service.
I ordered Tues night and paid express to Melbourne, needed supplies by Friday.
Was concerned might be delayed due to covid.
Received my parcel today.
So a big thank you for your wonderful prompt service and great products and a great range.
 Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Discount Party Supplies.........A+++++ for Excellent Service

I had to source "Christmas in July" party supplies and found everything I needed in this one site. It was so easy to navigate to find the things I required and the price of the items was great and when we received the items we found the quality to be of the highest standard. The staff were amazing, so friendly and very, very helpful when I had to contact them. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they helped me quickly and efficiently, nothing was too much bother for them. Thank you so much. We won't hesitate to order from them again in the future. Thank you Show details ·  1
Michele
Michele2 posts

Great product, excellent service

Really easy to find what I needed on the site, excellent quality products that arrived really quickly, well-packed, no fuss. Good value for money. The stylish accessories from Discount Party Supplies are stunning. I'm totally delighted all round! Show details ·  1
Gael
Gael

I am thrilled to pieces with my order

My order for a firefighter themed party supplies is just what I expected and arrived so quickly. I can't wait to see my grandson's face when he walks through the door. Show details ·  1
Mark C.
Mark C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Outstanding customer service

Bought some items online. Received the next day. Unfortunately they weren’t the right size. Rang re returning the stock. Was walked through process and arranged return. Reordered correct size which were delivered the next day again. Amazing.
Fantastic to deal with such a wonderful business. Highly recommended.  Show reply
KPepper
KPepperNorthern Region, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing, quick service. Very Friendly and quick to respond. Large variety of items to choose from. Top Quality. Will order again  Show details ·  1
Nargiza H.
Nargiza H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely will come back

Hi team,

Just wanted to give some positive feedback!

Got the package the next day after placing order.

Toppings were bright, of good quality and sat on cupcakes perfectly! Will definitely come back to you again!

Thank you!
Nargiza  Show details ·  1

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

5 star quick service

Express post arrived within 18hrs of ordering.
Website easy to order, photo of product was spot on. Will order again Show details ·  1
Jerilee
Jerilee Perth, WA

the best service

i had originally order party supplies for my sons 4th birthday however i fell short for what i ordered i quickly contacted customer service who advised me what i had ordered was no longer available so i quickly did another order and Omg you guys are absolutely amazing I cannot believe how fast you got me the new order it literally arrived on the second day after i ordered the new products.

This is the most fantastic service I have ever had. Definitely will be ordering from here again.

Nola
Nola

Great service & products

I was very happy with the timeframe for delivery - 10 days for remote delivery is great during this covid time. It was well packaged & such good prices for your party supplies. Overall I’m very happy with my online shopping experience with discount party supplies I will certainly buy from you again. Thank you to your team! Show details ·  1
Syed H.
Syed H.Perth, WA

Horrible balloon quality

We ordered neon balloons from this site and they turned out horrible. 70% of the balloons popped just after blowing. Very very bad balloon quality. Spoiled our event Show details
Discount Party Supplies   DM
Clare
ClareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday

I ordered Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday. They arrived within 5 days and looked brilliant when set up. was very happy with the quality of the products and the service. Show details ·  1
lilith
lilithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thoughtful packaging

I was very happy with their range and how fast I received my items (standard shipping, earlier than expected). But most of all, I was very surprised at how well the items were packed (even better than a laptop i ordered, sheesh). Looking forward to my next celebration! Show details ·  1
Cams
Cams

Amazing & Fast

Ordered decorations from here. Was expecting it to arrive in 3 days but it actually arrived within less than 24 hours. I was so happy and surprised since I'm from Sydney.

Thank you for your service. Would definitely recommend family and friends to shop here.  Show reply

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Discount Party Supplies compares to other General Merchandise Shops

GD S.
GD S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service with great product quality!

Thanks for ensuring an amazing experience for us! We purchased Harry Porter theme decorations for our little ones 7th birthday. The Discount Party Supplies shipped the order very quickly after the order completion and AusPost did their magic to get them to us well on time. I must say the quality of the products supplied is great.

Overall no complains.. no regrets... and all appreciation for the service and products!

thanks Show details ·  1

Mandy
Mandy

White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03)

Yesterday (25/6/2020) I purchased a White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03). The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and I received my order at lunchtime today from your factory South Australia and I live an hour from Sydney. The item is perfect and I just wanted to thank you for your prompt service, great communication skills, and quality product! Thank you! Amanda Show reply
Madeleine.S
Madeleine.S

Wonderful service !

Thank you so much for the wonderful service and super fast delivery. I couldn’t be more satisfied and grateful for the service and the products are such good quality, I’m definitely going to recommend this shop and come here for future parties! Thank you again, truly appreciate it! Show details ·  1
Clive
CliveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Wish other companies were this user focused

This would have to be one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Every time I use the web site it is clear and easy to navigate. Orders are sent promptly. I can only reiterate the positives from other users.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. Thank you for always doing a great job!! Show reply
Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

put a smile on my dial

Bonuses included were a wonderful surprise - made experience more special. Great range, great prices and prompt delivery. Sure to be a hit for my sons party coming up soon! Yay! Show details ·  1
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Super Efficient

Great service, super easy to use and fast delivery! We found exactly what we wanted and everything was delivered well in time for our event. Thank you!! We will use again :-) Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenBrisbane4 posts

Great Gatsby!

Fantastic supplier, such a great range, made it difficult to choose. We received our box of goodies promptly and as requested. The backdrops just made the scene and the party was a huge hit. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Amber
Amber6 posts

The most amazing and attentive team

After being let down terribly by another company, I called Kirstin to see what the possibility of getting products the next day would be.
Not only was she understanding and attentive, she as realistic about potential delays due to the postal service. However, the products arrived next day AND in a different State!
The products were of the highest quality and would hesitate to recommend them and will only use them in the future.
Also, worth a mention, I was told only items in stock are on the site - so no being let down or having a delivery delayed (which was my issue elsewhere)
Great service, great staff, great products! Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
Tara
Tara

AMAZING SERVICE & FAST DELIVERY

I have ordered from discount party supplies for both my sons birthday parties - carnival theme and toy story and both times I have ordered from discount party I have had exception service and great quality products. And delivery is so quick ! I love this store & will continue to order for many parties to come ! Show details ·  1
Claudia
ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

This store had exactly what i needed. I was so satisfied with the range of products however i am still yet to receive my parcel. VERY excited should be here tomorrow :) Show details ·  1

KDouglas
KDouglas2 posts

Fantastic Party Supplies

I have placed a number of orders through Discount Party Supplies and have never been disappointed. Huge range of products, speedy delivery and offering Afterpay makes ordering simple, easy and affordable. I am fortunate enough to now live 10 minutes away from their warehouse so got to use their free click and collect for this order. Have already started looking at their Christmas range. Show details ·  1
Georgia H.
Georgia H.

Amazing Service!

Website was super easy to use. Delivery was so fast considering it was basically across the country - ordered Friday afternoon and it was here first thing Monday morning!!. I am going to have one very excited little girl when she sees the amazing Toy Story decorations I now have for her 4th birthday party. I will be back in a couple of months when our baby turns 2 for her Wiggles party decorations! Thank you once again Show details ·  1
Cass S.
Cass S.12 posts

Great Party Supplies

Thanks so much for an easy & quick way to get great quality party supplies. I've bought party stuff from here several times now and it is always my first choice. Show details ·  1
Danny
Danny

Excellent service and awesome range of party supplies and bag fillers

Rare to find such great, prompt, efficient customer service these days. Professional, family run business who know how to make the process of organising decorations and the extras for a party, especially for little people, so easy. I’ve used them before, and will definitely use them again. Show reply
Susie W
Susie WSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Second order

So impressed with products, price and speed of delivery. Ive just made a second order for our next party. No more running around trying to find things in shops! Great range, everything I needed. Show 2 replies
Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Great shop for party supplies

Website was a breeze to work with easy to search for what you wanted and they had absolutely everything I needed for my sons marvel party, I loved the quality of the products, definitely recommend this store if you need any themed party supplies, my sons marvel birthday party was off the chain. Show reply
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and customer service

Really reasonable pricing and the online chat feature on the website is great. Natasha was promt and professional and helped me with my query within minutes. I look forward to receiving my order and will recommend this site to others. Show reply
Naomi
Naomi4 posts

Awesome Party Supply Store!!

So many fantastic party items at great prices!
Website, Ordering and Checkout was really easy to use
I was able to find exactly what I needed I placed an order on a Monday afternoon and was able to pick up the next day :)
Thanks Heaps Discount Party Supplies Show reply
Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent quality

I ordered a few party supplies and received them in under a week and I am really happy with the quality. Will definitely shop again and highly recommend.. great job Show reply
Manutala'aho H.
Manutala'aho H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this store

Amazing products, has everything I need for my son's 2 themed party. Fast delivery, I never have to worry about paying extra for fast service because if I order on a Monday, it arrives on the Wednesday. Show reply

Katrina A
Katrina ASydney, NSW4 posts

Quality fun products

All age groups enjoyed their party bags. The games and gifts were durable and worked as described in the product blurb. Many parents asked about the gifts and we're impressed with the quality and for they entertained the children.
I'll be using Discount Party Supplies again. Show reply
Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Perfect

I am very happy with this company, I found what I needed for my son’s birthday party. And I received a good packaging, plus I got it earlier than I expected. I would definetely shop this company for the upcoming events.

Show 2 replies

Ellie
EllieOFFICER3 posts

Very good and fast service

I ordered items for my son's 1st bday party as I was having trouble with another company. The items we sent before the advertised processing time and received the items very quickly. It was a very smooth and easy transaction and all the items were perfect. Everyone at the party loved them.

I highly recommend this place they provide fantastic service and send items out quickly which make everything stress free.

Show reply

Trisha
TrishaEyre Peninsula, SA3 posts

Excellent Company

Very happy with DPS!! Order placed and within a few days had it delivered. Happy with the speedy delivery... and the products. They are very helpful in what I am looking for. Excellent.

Show reply