4.9

96% · 521 · 2%

James M.
James M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional carport installation

I was very happy with the installation of my new carport! The Discounted Patio's Team work very efficiently and their attention to detail is of a very high standard.

I would highly recommend!

Tracy54
Tracy54Victoria6 posts

Love our patio & installed in time for Christmas!

From start to finish we found Michael, Daniella & Michael's work partner very friendly & professional.
They made our whole patio experience a breeze.
They did what they possibly could to have our patio up before Christmas.
They delivered.
Would highly recommend.
Sandy
SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Patio Extension

We have used Discount Patio's twice now to extend our outdoor areas and can honestly say that they are a pleasure to do business with. All the staff are friendly, polite, helpful and tidy. I would recommend them highly.
Olga
OlgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Veranda

Michael and Daniella, Thankyou for everything from start to finish. The veranda is beautiful. You both have been so friendly, always answering any of our concerns. Look forward to getting blinds organised soon. Thanks again
Adam and Olga
Peter Melissa
Peter Melissa Southwest, VIC

Best Investment

A massive Thankyou to Michael and Daniella for all of your professionalism, promptness and seeming less process. From start to end it has smooth and easy to deal with. We highly recommend your company and are greatful for your services. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5
Sameer Kadam
Sameer Kadam
  Fair Incentive

Reliable Service

It has been a reliable service from Discounted Patios in this challenging lockdown period . Daniella and Michael stayed in touch with me and explained the process, as it was quite unclear due to the pandemic state restrictions. The installation and the quality of work was of high quality, would highly recommend them. Thanks
Rates and Fees
Steve
Steve Victoria12 posts

Stratco Patio and Shed

Stratco put me onto Michael and the team at Discounted Patios. From start to finish they have been reliable, efficient, friendly and professional. They listened to what I wanted, gave advice, made changes when I asked and have installed a product that looks great. More than happy with the price. The install was done in a day and were on time. Very happy and would use them again. Thanks
gschallen
gschallenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent service all round

From dealing with Michael, Daniella in the office and team who did the install, they have been better than expected. Good communication all through out, permits took faster than I anticipated, the guys who installed it ensured I was happy with the placement & height. They cut the concrete to put drainage in and cleaned up afterwards as well.
The delivery arrived on the day indicated, the guys arrived on time to install and finished ontime.

Highly recommended.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pergola at rear of property

Met Michael at Stratco and new straight away he was the guy to do our patio. Daniela, at the office was nothing short of being fantastic to deal with. A real professional outfit and very efficient, especially with Council. Great people to deal with and if your looking for a true competent outfit to put up your patio cant go further tha Discounted Patios
Michelle
Michelle

Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend Discounted Patios. Michael, Daniella and the Team were lovely to deal with, I was kept informed through each step of the process. Very happy with my Stratco Outback Patio
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very good job from Michael ' team

It's a great job from the design to the final installation with good communication by messages and email. Excellent service and quality! High Recommended if you are thinking about patio. Thanks again !
Anthony Naidu
Anthony NaiduGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Workmanship

Discounted Patios were very professional and explained how every stage of the work would be done.
Excellent workmanship and very neat job. Very friendly and easy to deal with. The end result was very neat and good looking Patio.
Will highly recommend to my friends about Discounted Patios
K Denham
K DenhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Job

Discounted Patios were great right from the start. They explained the process and kept us informed throughout with the final product looking superb. I would recommend their service and workmanship.
Sonia B
Sonia BVictoria

Highly Recommend

Fantastic service, excellent communication, very friendly and high quality workmanship. Thank you! I defiantly recommend. We were very happy with our pergola. Would be a return customer. Thanks heaps again!