Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes · No (32)
  • Ease of Booking

Michelle T.
Michelle T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

This is a scam! Buy $1500 (supposedly worth $1700 in travel credits)and only allowed to use 11 travel points

Lots of additional fees in order to not lose what you have spent already! Threats of losing what you have spent unless you pay further fees. Promises that they will match any other deal. Exhausting process and appalling response. Fair trading will sort this out if we don’t get a refund

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met and we would like to learn more about your experience. Can you please reach out to us on enquiries@discover365.com.au so that we can look into this further for you.

Kerry Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is so not worth it do not join under any circumstances

I joined this before Covid and paid over 1000 do not pay for so called dollars it’s a joke.
It has turned into a nightmare we would never recommend to anyone DO NOT JOIN

Booking TypeCruise
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

Kerry

Pushing for a sale on a client with a disability!

Very disappointed with a phone call that was made to my client. Lady over the phone pressuring for a sale despite being told several times not the right time, not financially viable and made clear he was on a disability pension.
He said to a different lady previously he needs time to think (this lady was good) which this new lady did not respect at all and was pressuring him to spend $1000 over the phone without having that time to think.
This makes the company very scammy and that they prey on people who are vulnerable.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Hi Kim, we are so sorry to learn this and would like to look into your concerns further. Can you please send us an email on enquiries@discover365.com.au with the membership ID so that we can locate this account. Thank you.

Teresa
Teresa

Happy to take my money, but when COVID hit, not happy to refund anything at all - bad news!

BethA
BethAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deceptive sales tactics

Margie
MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cruise Booking

Kimberley has been responsive and helpful in booking our cruise. She was friendly and helpful and happy to answer any questions. Hopefully this experience will continue through to the actual cruise.

Booking TypeCruise
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Kimberley will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you.

JamesNew South Wales

They will happily take your money - but you should have shopped elsewhere...

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
James

I've already tried that. Your representative did a very bad job at resolving my issues. That's why I went above and beyond to submit a complaint and raise a review.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We understand that you may be feeling frustrated but we would like the opportunity to rectify this where we can. Please be assured, we will get the right consultant to discuss this further and they will be in touch with you, Monday.

Sarah
Sarah

This is a scam

Narelle
NarelleMid North Coast, NSW

Feeling totally ripped off

Ruth Davis
Ruth DavisWheatbelt, WA

Very friendly and qick response to my questions

No i did not experience any hidden charges or fees .my booking met m expectations and Cynthia was a very helpfull pleasent lady to deal with my sister also booked through her

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback and we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience. We will certainly pass this onto Cynthia and if you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Excellent service

Thanks Francis for having the patience to sort out our holiday and answering all the relevant questions we had. We would recommend his services and will be booking more holidays in the future.

Booking TypeTour
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Francis and the team.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Francis Paule was an excellent cruise consultant adjusting our original cruise booking and applying our credits that we were promised. He met our expectations and the readjustment was very pleasing

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Hi Alan, we are so pleased to hear your experience with Francis was so positive. We hope you are looking forward to your holiday! Thank you.

Vicki F
Vicki FCanberra 2600, ACT

Scam - Do not get involved with this company

Transferred my membership from 241 Rewards at additional cost of $699 and changed our minds within the grace period. I have sent emails and left phone messages and no one will reply. and now it looks like the phones are not connected. Friends recommended 241 and we should not have transferred the membership. This is a scam.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

I'm confused on how this company figured out my birthday(claiming to gift me $365 birthday gift)

I don't understand how this can be possible since I have not associated with this company what so everand How did you get my PHONE NUMBER, (I'm not proceeding any further until I can find proof this is legit)

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Good morning Heath! Thanks for contacting us. To allow us to provide more information & to assist you in using your Discover 365 benefits please give us a call on 1300023376, we would be happy to help.
The Discover 365 Team

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Advertising Deception

Booking TypeAccommodation and Cruise
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you for your comments; we would like the opportunity to rectify this. Can you please email your contact details to info@discover365.com.au so we can contact you to rectify this.