Listing monitored by Discover365

• Ease of Booking
Erika Gunn
Erika GunnHobart, TAS

Disaster

Worst company to deal with, they tell you about all this amazing rubbish that never happens , gets you to pay $1000.00 for supposed offers that never happen , its a scam rip off , nobody returns calls they just take your money as you are just another number. Worst organisers in tours, no trust.
Keep your money guys and dont book with this company

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Worst disasterous Rip off Adventure

We just got back from 4 week disaster adventure , tours cancelled with out us being imformed, complete shambles, company not answering calls, when emailed they said sorry, sorry is just a word and cant fix a ruined holiday, dont want to refund all our money, worst company ever to deal with , they are just scamers, take peoples money & then dont want to know you . We were devestated, first holiday in 12 yrs ruined.
All promises made are false, dont book with this company,
RATING 0000000000000% the worst ever. Our expectations were not met, we had to spend more than we should unexpectedly, it was BAD BAD BAD BAD AND WORSE,
NEVER book with this company Discover 365,
Etag

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour
RubyW
RubyWSydney, NSW

It is a TRAP! Save yourself and stay away! DO NOT Sign up with them.

caddie s.
caddie s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Definitely would use them again!

Their staff were super helpful, everything was organised so quickly and laid out so clearly. They were so helpful and gave us the most wonderful holiday. I definitely recommend using them for your next holiday! I thought they weren't a real company at first but then was proven wrong very quickly ahah!

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Booking Services

Find out how Discover365 compares to other Booking Services

Rebecca w.
Rebecca w.asked

I want my money back. It's been 2 years and you have $5450 that can't use.
I want my membership cancelled and money refunded.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave your review and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Can you please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au. Thank you.

Kerry
Kerry

Ye I want my money back too hope it works for you they are definitely a scam

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are sorry that your experience didn’t quite match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Kerry, could you also please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au?

Judy M.
Judy M.asked

I joined your group, about mid 2020, was told I would get emailed information, but as to yet nothing, is this fake. I only took out the cheap package, would like some information sent to me. Mrs Judith McLean

Get an answer from our members and Discover365 representatives