Discover365

Discover365 (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (32)
  • Ease of Booking

Colin Carrington
Colin CarringtonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent offer to recoup something from my failed - as I did not travel - 241 Rewards. Thanks Kerri.

Package thoroughly explained by Kerri. Excellent customer service. Won't be able to validate deal until I have began to travel and make use of. I have confidence in this concept and the level I chose to take out.

Guy S.
Guy S.North Queensland, QLD

Patronising phone call left me feeling stupid.

MargueriteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I feel more confident now after speaking with Isabella.

Isabella was a delight to do business with. She reassured me that my card details were secure and I decided to go ahead and book a cruise with her. She answered my queries promptly and guided me through the whole process. Thank you.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Isabella know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Thank you!

Loved dealing with Isabella

It was so easy dealing with your company, thank you very much. The next time I need to travel you will be number one on my call list, Thank you very much

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! I’ll be sure to pass on the positive review.

Justine
JustineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Isabella was so helpful. She promptly returned my calls & was so friendly & proactive in helping us find a solution to our problem. Thanks so much Isabella for all your help.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Isabella will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you for leaving a review.

STEVO
STEVOIllawarra, NSW

Pacific cruise

Booked our cruise with Isabella Clarke yesterday. Isabella was very friendly and explained everything to me. We booked after friends of ours had booked and she was able to accommodate us all together. Thank you Isabella.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Isabella will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you

J Sing
J SingRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy, helpful and amazing service!

Heather Shane was amazingly patient with us, explained everything in detail and could not be more happy for us in booking our cruise holiday - it was like it was her own! We loved the bonus price reduction and her endless advice about the ship answering all my inquisitive questions. Awesome, awesome work!

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Heather know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Trina T.
Trina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Heather Shane - great service

The deal was fantastic, turnaround contact time was excellent. Most impressed with Heather - very knowledgeable and offered us an excellent deal. Can’t wait to cruise the South Pacific on our Balcony. Sincere thanks to a great travel agent.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

How fantastic! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Heather will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.

Trip away

Isabella Clarke great communicator friendly and excellent service. No extra hidden cost all details upfront. Hopefully I’ll go through them again. On our way to pacific islands 2021 with carnival cruise

Garry G
Garry GSydney, NSW

A great and friendly experience.

Great service, friendly staff, our group booked a 10 night cruise to the Pacific for 2021. After final arrangements, our price was reduced which was an added bonus. The trip was confirmed very quickly. Garry G

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

How fantastic! We are so pleased that you are happy with your experience and we hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

BillF
BillFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruise No. 2

Both my wife and I are in the mature years of life and therefore sometimes when dealing with company consultants we find some difficulty in understanding just what we are being told. During the booking of this cruise I required to make contact with Heather Shane who handled my ignorance with skill and professionalism. I also find that I share the comments of a previous client, "TinaP" on the subject of joining fee etc. Thank you Heather for your patience, skills and service.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are pleased Heather was able to assist you. We will be in contact with you to discuss the joining fee.

Great Customer Service

Darren was very helpful, found us a great deal and explained everything well. The family and I are all very excited and looking forward to our Cruise. Even after booking he is still very accommodating with any questions that I have.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your booking and that Darren was most accommodating.

Great efficient service

I was told that there would be a fee for paying with a credit card and that I would be required to pay an annual fee of $59 to join up (not sure what to). Isabella was very willing to find answers to all my questions and was very quick to get back to me with the answers. She should perhaps watch her language a little, especially as the phone calls were all recorded. I know it is frustrating when the computer does not react as quickly or with the information required, but one has to remember that the call is recorded and the client is on the other end of the phone. I am now very much looking forward to my European/Mediterranean cruise in July.