Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Lorraine V
Lorraine VVictoria

241 V Discovery 365

Received a call this arvo promoting Discovery 365? The sales person telling me it’s a much better product a lot more savings? Yep! Yep! But what happened to the product I purchased last Feb? 241 booked two cruises and still waiting on refunds? Still not able to use the 241 product, travel OS and OZ is unpredictable? Why should I hand over another $1000 for more discounts?? Still haven’t used $2000 product worth of discounts oh but but... we will give it to you as travel credits 20000 worth.... hmm so I will have spent $3000 with nothing to show for it? I got scammed! I will wear my stupidity! That’s life.... don’t do it peeps! Scam no 2 by this business! Still waiting on my cruise refunds 7 months now? It’s a COVID way of life!

Rebecca w.
Rebecca w.asked

I want my money back. It's been 2 years and you have $5450 that can't use.
I want my membership cancelled and money refunded.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave your review and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Can you please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au. Thank you.

Kerry
Kerry

Ye I want my money back too hope it works for you they are definitely a scam

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are sorry that your experience didn’t quite match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Kerry, could you also please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au?

Judy M.
Judy M.asked

I joined your group, about mid 2020, was told I would get emailed information, but as to yet nothing, is this fake. I only took out the cheap package, would like some information sent to me. Mrs Judith McLean

Get an answer from our members and Discover365 representatives