Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)

I'm confused on how this company figured out my birthday(claiming to gift me $365 birthday gift)

I don't understand how this can be possible since I have not associated with this company what so everand How did you get my PHONE NUMBER, (I'm not proceeding any further until I can find proof this is legit)

Trip Completed No
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Good morning Heath! Thanks for contacting us. To allow us to provide more information & to assist you in using your Discover 365 benefits please give us a call on 1300023376, we would be happy to help.
The Discover 365 Team

Rebecca w.
Rebecca w.asked

I want my money back. It's been 2 years and you have $5450 that can't use.
I want my membership cancelled and money refunded.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave your review and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Can you please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au. Thank you.

Kerry
Kerry

Ye I want my money back too hope it works for you they are definitely a scam

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are sorry that your experience didn’t quite match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Kerry, could you also please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au?

Judy M.
Judy M.asked

I joined your group, about mid 2020, was told I would get emailed information, but as to yet nothing, is this fake. I only took out the cheap package, would like some information sent to me. Mrs Judith McLean

Get an answer from our members and Discover365 representatives