Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking

Loved dealing with Isabella

It was so easy dealing with your company, thank you very much. The next time I need to travel you will be number one on my call list, Thank you very much

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! I’ll be sure to pass on the positive review.

BillF
BillFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruise No. 2

Both my wife and I are in the mature years of life and therefore sometimes when dealing with company consultants we find some difficulty in understanding just what we are being told. During the booking of this cruise I required to make contact with Heather Shane who handled my ignorance with skill and professionalism. I also find that I share the comments of a previous client, "TinaP" on the subject of joining fee etc. Thank you Heather for your patience, skills and service.

Ease of Booking
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are pleased Heather was able to assist you. We will be in contact with you to discuss the joining fee.

Great efficient service

I was told that there would be a fee for paying with a credit card and that I would be required to pay an annual fee of $59 to join up (not sure what to). Isabella was very willing to find answers to all my questions and was very quick to get back to me with the answers. She should perhaps watch her language a little, especially as the phone calls were all recorded. I know it is frustrating when the computer does not react as quickly or with the information required, but one has to remember that the call is recorded and the client is on the other end of the phone. I am now very much looking forward to my European/Mediterranean cruise in July.

Rebecca w.
Rebecca w.asked

I want my money back. It's been 2 years and you have $5450 that can't use.
I want my membership cancelled and money refunded.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave your review and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Can you please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au. Thank you.

Kerry
Kerry

Ye I want my money back too hope it works for you they are definitely a scam

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are sorry that your experience didn’t quite match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Kerry, could you also please reach out to us at enquiries@discover365.com.au?

Judy M.
Judy M.asked

I joined your group, about mid 2020, was told I would get emailed information, but as to yet nothing, is this fake. I only took out the cheap package, would like some information sent to me. Mrs Judith McLean

Get an answer from our members and Discover365 representatives