Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (14)
  • Ease of Booking
Margie
MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cruise Booking

Kimberley has been responsive and helpful in booking our cruise. She was friendly and helpful and happy to answer any questions. Hopefully this experience will continue through to the actual cruise.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Kimberley will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you.

Ruth Davis
Ruth DavisWheatbelt, WA

Very friendly and qick response to my questions

No i did not experience any hidden charges or fees .my booking met m expectations and Cynthia was a very helpfull pleasent lady to deal with my sister also booked through her

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation
Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback and we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience. We will certainly pass this onto Cynthia and if you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Excellent service

Thanks Francis for having the patience to sort out our holiday and answering all the relevant questions we had. We would recommend his services and will be booking more holidays in the future.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Francis and the team.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Francis Paule was an excellent cruise consultant adjusting our original cruise booking and applying our credits that we were promised. He met our expectations and the readjustment was very pleasing

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Hi Alan, we are so pleased to hear your experience with Francis was so positive. We hope you are looking forward to your holiday! Thank you.

caddie s.
caddie s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Definitely would use them again!

Their staff were super helpful, everything was organised so quickly and laid out so clearly. They were so helpful and gave us the most wonderful holiday. I definitely recommend using them for your next holiday! I thought they weren't a real company at first but then was proven wrong very quickly ahah!

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Vicki
Vicki

Amazing staff, so helpful

Huge thank you to Melanie Taipa - Team Leader Membership services and Gina Salas - Holiday advisor for their help in converting my 241 reward certificates to Discover 365 $. This has allowed me to book a cruise of a lifetime maximising my benefits. They very patiently answered my many questions, followed up with emails and phone calls. Outstanding service. I will definitely be utilising more of this great cost saving way to travel and enjoy experiences available.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Melanie & Gina gets the recognition they deserve.

Colin Carrington
Colin CarringtonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent offer to recoup something from my failed - as I did not travel - 241 Rewards. Thanks Kerri.

Package thoroughly explained by Kerri. Excellent customer service. Won't be able to validate deal until I have began to travel and make use of. I have confidence in this concept and the level I chose to take out.

MargueriteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I feel more confident now after speaking with Isabella.

Isabella was a delight to do business with. She reassured me that my card details were secure and I decided to go ahead and book a cruise with her. She answered my queries promptly and guided me through the whole process. Thank you.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Isabella know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Thank you!

Justine
JustineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Isabella was so helpful. She promptly returned my calls & was so friendly & proactive in helping us find a solution to our problem. Thanks so much Isabella for all your help.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Isabella will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you for leaving a review.

STEVO
STEVOIllawarra, NSW

Pacific cruise

Booked our cruise with Isabella Clarke yesterday. Isabella was very friendly and explained everything to me. We booked after friends of ours had booked and she was able to accommodate us all together. Thank you Isabella.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Isabella will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Thank you

J Sing
J SingRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy, helpful and amazing service!

Heather Shane was amazingly patient with us, explained everything in detail and could not be more happy for us in booking our cruise holiday - it was like it was her own! We loved the bonus price reduction and her endless advice about the ship answering all my inquisitive questions. Awesome, awesome work!

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Heather know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Trina T.
Trina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Heather Shane - great service

The deal was fantastic, turnaround contact time was excellent. Most impressed with Heather - very knowledgeable and offered us an excellent deal. Can’t wait to cruise the South Pacific on our Balcony. Sincere thanks to a great travel agent.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

How fantastic! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Heather will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.

Trip away

Isabella Clarke great communicator friendly and excellent service. No extra hidden cost all details upfront. Hopefully I’ll go through them again. On our way to pacific islands 2021 with carnival cruise

Garry G
Garry GSydney, NSW

A great and friendly experience.

Great service, friendly staff, our group booked a 10 night cruise to the Pacific for 2021. After final arrangements, our price was reduced which was an added bonus. The trip was confirmed very quickly. Garry G

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

How fantastic! We are so pleased that you are happy with your experience and we hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Great Customer Service

Darren was very helpful, found us a great deal and explained everything well. The family and I are all very excited and looking forward to our Cruise. Even after booking he is still very accommodating with any questions that I have.

Customer ServiceDiscover365Send a private message

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your booking and that Darren was most accommodating.