Dishlex DSF6206

Not happy with this Model

two time unlucky with this Model- the first one in April and replacement in October this year 2018.today again for no reason wont pump the water out at end of cycle just makes a Humming noise. Filters are clean. have good quality water and pressure. ..Machine works nice when going, no problem there. our previous dishlex did nearly 10 years before motherboard failed. Wish i had fixed it instead of upgrading now.. Will keep you posted

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Luvago

Luvago

Best I have ever had over decades

I have had several dishwashers over 4 decades, used till they died, so a little nervous trying a Dishlex.Well I am so happy - easy to use, & sooo quiet I have to check if it is working. Not to mention the most sparkling glasses, dishes etc I have seen in many years I don't use recommended powder - that is another story
    I don't really rinse items before use., but do scrape them, & sometimes they sit for a day or 2 until machine full.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    Kim

KimMorpeth

Best Dishwasher I’ve ever owned!

Very impressed, this dishwasher is quiet, dishes come out sparkling clean and dry first time, every time.
    Sturdy construction, doesn’t have the flimsy plastic drawers and adjusting arms that most others have. Highly recommend!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Chels

ChelsMelbourne

Great dishwasher

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Marde

Marde

Quiet!

I purchased this last month and am loving it. It is so quiet and efficient. The 30 minute cycle is great, it washes and dries the dishes so well. A small fault is that if you load the bottom rack from the back, it can tip but that's an easy issue to avoid with both loading and unloading. I must admit I did keep the cutlery rack from the 25 year old Dishlex I had because I like the open rack rather than a separate slot for each piece of cutlery. I would very happily recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Joolzie17

Joolzie17Sydney, NSW

Very Happy

We have been using this dishwasher since March 2017 and so far it's been great. No issues at all. Cleans the dishes very well and it's easy to use. Really like the different sections for the bowls, plates, cups and cutlery etc. This one was just the right fit for the size cavity we have as it is slightly smaller than most other dishwashers. Overall very happy indeed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Brand new and doesn't work

We have the dishlex DSF6206X, this was installed last week and tried using it on the weekend on the 30min cycle, and all it did was 10 min then it came up with an error code .30?? the dishwasher ran all night, but not doing a wash, we have had to turn it off on the wall. Still unable to use it. Really frustrated!!! We have someone coming to look at it tomorrow.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Quuensclub

QuuensclubSydney

We bought this in April this year and have been using it for more than 5 months now. Going well. No issues so far. Easy to use as there are pre-set buttons for the cycles we need. Have a great capacity for bowls, plates, mugs and cutleries. Absolutely a valued buy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Eddy WClifton

Won't power on nor start

My dishwasher won't power on even when it is plugged in. Recently I tried to power it on and it wouldn't. I came back to it after about 2 hours and tried again and it powered on and worked. When I tried to power it on today, it won't turn on again. I came back to it after about 8 hours and it still won't power on.
    Besides the above mentioned issue, in general it works okay but there are times the dishes still had food scraps stuck to them after the wash.
    The noise level is fine and it is quite easy to operate.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

C64AU

Lemon from the beginning

Was leaking one week after buying. Electrolux called back a few days later by then it was leaking only a small amount of water every 10th load. At 10 weeks had an error message. Couldn't use machine until serviceman could come 5 days later. Cleaned the filter and stretched the seal. Didn't even get a chance to use machine but 5 hours later the seal is on the floor. Rang electrolux again can't get out for another week. Seems this machine will be waiting for repairs more often than actually being used to wash dishes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    C64

Update, your technician out again today, replaced seal, put machine on, again got the error message. Rang your office, organising a new machine, 4 call outs in less than 3 months

Ozzie2

Ozzie2

Worst Dishlex we have owned

We have had several Dishlex dishwashers over 35 years and this is the worst!
    The cycles are too long and the the ability to take glassware and mugs is limited. Previous models have allowed wine glasses, tumblers and coffee mugs to be loaded securely. In this model one can only get a few of these items in and they usually fall over causing frustration and more frequent washes than previously. The thickness of the wire racks is less than previously.
    The interior needs to be redesigned!
    Wash quality and noise levels are fine.

47Genevieve Alexander

47Genevieve AlexanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Great wash/s and dries well too. Cycles are easy to set. Very quiet dishwasher. My appliance purchases tend to have problems after the warranty has run out which is why I bought this - it's not overly expensive and does a brilliant job. For the price it is a great dishwasher and real value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Lasted a looong time.

We had this machine for a long time and it did it's job admirably usually probably at two-three loads every two days.
    How well does it clean and dry your dishes? Well, but you do need to keep the filters clean. That makes quite a difference if you notice a reduction in performance.
    Is it quiet or loud? Ours was in a smallish kitchen wih an open plan to the living area. If the sink drain was plugged thenthe machine was reasonably quiet, just a low hum.
    What are your favourite features? Longevity. It never failed and benefited from regular filter and outlet clleaning, eg 6 monthly.

Date PurchasedJun 2001

Gilli

GilliGlenrowan Victoria

Good inexpensive workhorse

For an inexpensive dishwasher, this machine has provided all that i had hoped for. IT gets the dishes nice and clean, they are dry when i take them out. There is a good choice of cycles and times. It is not too loud to keep us awake at night.when we run our machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2010
    TruthSeeker09

TruthSeeker09AU

Replacement Dishwasher for discontinued model.

This is a replacement dishwasher from Electrolux and although hesitant to accept another Dishlex, we find ourselves very pleased with this model - Dishlex DSF6206. It has a pretty good 30 minute cycle and it's very quiet. It gives an audible click when it's finished which is handy!
    Overall, it's a good dishwasher but helps if the dishes are not full of gunk! We don't turn it on and go out, nor do we go to bed. It's advisable to make this a habit we should all get in to.
    We are happy with the service, happy with the dishwasher and if we went to buy another we'd be confident with this!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Granda

GrandaRobinvale

It was to be my best friend.

I excitedly looked at my new dishwasher to be and read the different cycles.As I lived on my own I was impressed by the fact that there was a half load cycle as well as cooler water cycles. I have found that the 70 degree cycle washes the dishes beautifully but sadly the other cycles do not wash well . I was disappointed.
    However I appreciate its silent operation and and cleaning when using the 70 degree cycle.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

micksydney

New and stopped working

mick

Now fixed. Took a couple of visits but machine working well again. I hope it lasts.

kelly w

kelly wwatanobbi

thankyou for dishwashers

this particular dishwasher does not clean dishes very well unless everything is rinsed spotless, and even then you still have to hand wash things because they dont clean properly.sometimes dishwasher tablets do not melt.running time of dishwasher goes for way to long and does not dry dishes...it is both quiet and loud at different cycles...it is easy to use as it is only a matter of pressing a button....

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Tony DMelbourne

Very Disappointed

Mark40

Mark40Melbourne

Very quiet and energy efficient

Very quiet and energy efficient Dishwasher but has poor wash cycle choices. The fast 30 minute cycle is only good for relatively clean dishes. Unfortunately a proper wash cycle takes almost 2 Hours and some cycles take even longer. There needs to be a 1 Hour cycle option.