Dishlex DSF6306X

MPN: 36511976

Boo

Boo

Dishwasher

It is a great dish washer. When it is on, it is quiet and we hardly notice it is on. It cleans really well. Though it does not dry the dishes very well. It has many features. Economy to save water and power. Deep cycle for the pots and pans and my favourite is the quick cycle for when we are in a hurry.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Irish 57

Irish 57Adelaide

Cheaper than washing dishes by hand

This is our 3 rd Dishlex dishwasher in18 years. This. brand very reliable. Use everyday and when about 6-7 years old things may start to go wrong. By then unit payed for itself well and truly. Time for a new one. As a plumber have had dishwashers for over 30 years. Cost of heating water and water waste can't compare to using dishwasher. Dishes are always clean and fresh. Would not wash dishes by hand not lazy just practical.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Murray Perth.Perth

Passes the clean test but not very user friendly with regards to stacking dishes.

This has been my third Dishlex Dishwasher and I regret to report it has failed my expectations. Compared to my previous machines. Stacking of dishes, Glasses, in particular to the upper tray is a chore in trying to arrange crockery properly. I have re read the washing instructions to ensure I have it set up properly but to no avail. At the end of the cycle some dishes still have washing detergent particles still relevant and I am using the recommended products as I have always done with my previous Dishlex Dishwashers. Hence in having said this its does clean the dishes satisfactorily. Overall it is OK but I am somewhat disappointed in its short comings when comparing to my previous Dishlex products.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

tash_oneill

tash_oneillasked

The auto cycle always runs for over 2 hours regardless of dishes in place. Is this normal? I thought it would usually be a much shorter cycle and only a long cycle if heavily soiled pans. Seems a wasted function as the 30min cycle washes fine.

Murray Perth.

This is not normal, in comparison to my Machine. I use the auto function every time and the wash time cycle varies each wash depending on the load that the censors determine how long it should wash for. My recent wash on Auto was just under 40 mins and fully laden medium soiled dishes. The dishwasher instructions indicate to only scrap off food particles and not to rinse. I was a little concerned about this at first. But to my surprise the dishes including casseroles bowls wash up lovely. If your situation continues I would recommend you contact the manufacturer for advice.

Get an answer from our members and Dishlex representatives